Now Playing:
Moderator: Aesthetics
- A_Northern_Soul
- Happy Cycler
- Posts: 2768
- Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:13 am
- Location: Edinburgh
- w31rd numb3r
- Posts Quantity
- Posts: 117
- Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:56 am
- Contact:
- A_Northern_Soul
- Happy Cycler
- Posts: 2768
- Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:13 am
- Location: Edinburgh
- TaoTapeTao
- Dayvan Cowboy
- Posts: 1286
- Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:04 pm
- Location: the internet
- Contact:
Captain Beefheart & His Magic Band- All of Safe as Milk. I'm being sucked into his music more and more.
endlessly manifold, self contained revealed, replete
http://maketapesounds.bandcamp.com/
https://0robor0.bandcamp.com/
https://personproject.bandcamp.com/
http://maketapesounds.bandcamp.com/
https://0robor0.bandcamp.com/
https://personproject.bandcamp.com/
- hexagon son
- Happy Cycler
- Posts: 3254
- Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2005 1:17 pm
- Location: Calgary, Alberta
Extended version, Royksopp : The Drug http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YM4vWu1Wrl8
"It's been a long time..."
- A_Northern_Soul
- Happy Cycler
- Posts: 2768
- Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:13 am
- Location: Edinburgh
hexagon son wrote:Extended version, Royksopp : The Drug http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YM4vWu1Wrl8
Love that song.
Respect to the man in the ice cream van
- hexagon son
- Happy Cycler
- Posts: 3254
- Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2005 1:17 pm
- Location: Calgary, Alberta
- hexagon son
- Happy Cycler
- Posts: 3254
- Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2005 1:17 pm
- Location: Calgary, Alberta
Possibly the last song I share with my wife:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfWXmzEbq6c
Royksopp with iamamiwhoami : You Don't Have A Clue
Lyrics are in the vid.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfWXmzEbq6c
Royksopp with iamamiwhoami : You Don't Have A Clue
Lyrics are in the vid.
"It's been a long time..."
- The Telepathic Kid
- Happy Cycler
- Posts: 3051
- Joined: Fri May 12, 2006 12:26 pm
- Location: Australia
- Contact:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4rH2faXHjA
mbv/dinosaur jr crossover, quite cool
lead guitarist went to my school, weird..
mbv/dinosaur jr crossover, quite cool
lead guitarist went to my school, weird..
Sagan: In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.
Basinski: I wanted Cascade to become this crystalline organism like a star or a liquid crystal spaceship, a jellyfish traveling through the galaxy…
Basinski: I wanted Cascade to become this crystalline organism like a star or a liquid crystal spaceship, a jellyfish traveling through the galaxy…
- A_Northern_Soul
- Happy Cycler
- Posts: 2768
- Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:13 am
- Location: Edinburgh
- Amo Bishop Roden
- Sherbet Head
- Posts: 516
- Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:17 am
How have I never heard of these guys before?!?!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3f4dkcyTI5w
I <3 NOISE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3f4dkcyTI5w
I <3 NOISE
"Life is a stupid, meaningless thing that has nothing to teach you." -Slavoj Zizek
- subset
- One Very Important Coder
- Posts: 149
- Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:23 am
- Location: Bulgaria
- Contact:
Amo Bishop Roden wrote:How have I never heard of these guys before?!?!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3f4dkcyTI5w
I <3 NOISE
I also recently got introduced to them by a friend of mine. Wicked stuff! That's one restless drummer!
- A_Northern_Soul
- Happy Cycler
- Posts: 2768
- Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:13 am
- Location: Edinburgh
- Amo Bishop Roden
- Sherbet Head
- Posts: 516
- Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:17 am
subset wrote:Amo Bishop Roden wrote:How have I never heard of these guys before?!?!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3f4dkcyTI5w
I <3 NOISE
I also recently got introduced to them by a friend of mine. Wicked stuff! That's one restless drummer!
He's a freakin' maniac. The mask, the tattered clothes, the washed out vocals, and the intense pounding out... I'm a bit scared of him actually
"Life is a stupid, meaningless thing that has nothing to teach you." -Slavoj Zizek
hexagon son wrote:Possibly the last song I share with my wife:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfWXmzEbq6c
Royksopp with iamamiwhoami : You Don't Have A Clue
Great choice, man. But that's Anneli Drecker on vocals.
Speaking of Röyksopp, they recently performed an excellent cover of Depeche Mode's 'Ice Machine' with Susanne Sundfør on vocals. Her voice is angelic and RYXP is flawless as is so often the case.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKM6IxUDpVs