The Telepathic Kid wrote:https://soundcloud.com/thetelepathickid/111-1
tried something different
This is amazing work! The percussion is brilliant! Really good production too. Everyone needs to stop what they're doing and listen to this song right now. I'm really quite impressed.
Here is one I rendered today. Either than it has a really 80s synth pop style to it, it's not like anything I've done before. I had a ton of fun making it. hope you like
The idea behind this was for us to use the same initial sample, and see what comes out of it. So, it's somewhat of a cohesive split. Olivia was also featured on my latest album, so it's not really a new song. However, the Sadsic track is. Some more stuff coming in the future...
This is the first track from the new "sparrow island" album
I'd describe it as deep idm with some screwed , twisted up sounds , but also a heavy focus on melody....in this case , quite a strong one with a bit of pathos / greek tragedy thrown in .
Something I released yesterday after ages of wondering whether it was finished or not.
You can see it's got a drop in it and it's a remix of the new Boards of Canada single as well and they thought it was so good that they scrapped the original, as well as their whole new album, before razing the Hexagon Sun studio (as well as the whole of Edinburgh) to the ground.