Do you think Boards of Canada will remain relatively silent until the release date, or do you expect some more promotional shenanigans over the upcoming weeks?
polar sky wrote:Hope they release a single before it's release.
Yeah a Dayvan Cowboy-esque promotional dvd with a single and video would be swell. Not gonna happen though. I think we will have silence until the release. Their promotion has been done.
I just hope the single isn't the song on the Transmission video. In fact, I hope that isn't even a song on the album, but is instead just a single piece made just for the treasure hunt.
zeoevil wrote:I just hope the single isn't the song on the Transmission video. In fact, I hope that isn't even a song on the album, but is instead just a single piece made just for the treasure hunt.
zeoevil wrote:I just hope the single isn't the song on the Transmission video. In fact, I hope that isn't even a song on the album, but is instead just a single piece made just for the treasure hunt.
^ oh no; I'll be honest, I hate when you see a link online (The Guardian is bad for this) saying "interview with X", you click the link and it's a video. Give me screeds of text any day!
zeoevil wrote:I just hope the single isn't the song on the Transmission video. In fact, I hope that isn't even a song on the album, but is instead just a single piece made just for the treasure hunt.
It won't be a song on the album - because it's called "Cosecha Signal One" on the official YouTube channel
zeoevil wrote:I just hope the single isn't the song on the Transmission video. In fact, I hope that isn't even a song on the album, but is instead just a single piece made just for the treasure hunt.
It won't be a song on the album - because it's called "Cosecha Signal One" on the official YouTube channel
It certainly would be nice to see more promotion, perhaps with another song teaser or something, but I think they've stirred up the nest plenty already with that brilliant number hunt.
Although, there is a possibility that we haven't figured it all out yet. I'm speaking about the computer virus "Hare something." HDEuthenasia. The cosecha-transmissiones site having Aug 22 1996 as the last login date, which was the date the virus struck. Could there be something more having to do with it?