One Very Important Thought

Moderators: Aesthetics, Drones, Hexagon Sun

User avatar
zander two
Sherbet Head
Posts: 781
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2005 4:42 am

Post by zander two »

Goiter Sanchez wrote:The voice counting in Aquarius and the voice in the MHTRTC version of 'One Very Important Thought' sound SO artifical, like a computer voice or something.

I wonder if that's the same voice that says "orange?" in Aquarius. Not the "ORANGE!" by the dude (Kramer?) but the female's voice obviously.
User avatar
nlogax
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 1111
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2005 9:26 pm
Location: SoCal

Post by nlogax »

i exercise my constitutional rights often

:oops:
User avatar
Solstice
Boqurant
Posts: 80
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2005 11:15 am
Location: Bristol, UK
Contact:

Post by Solstice »

nlogax wrote:i exercise my constitutional rights often

:oops:


:lol:
kozmikoid
Boqurant
Posts: 66
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2006 12:58 pm
Location: Among the Phoenix Asteroids

Post by kozmikoid »

Hey wb, nicely spotted.

I recently downloaded the early rip of BOC Maxima and was very surprised when I heard the version of One Very Important Thought you mention. It does say 'adult film' and it really threw me the first time I heard it.

As has been mentioned, the sound quality of the rip is pretty awful, although I do have the later rip too which is far better.

Bye, kozmikoid. :lol:
User avatar
tvsr
Posts Quantity
Posts: 150
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:20 am
Contact:

Post by tvsr »

can the original version be posted without infringing upon anyone's constitutional rights?

i've never heard it before.
wb
Boqurant
Posts: 51
Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2006 3:00 pm

Post by wb »

The thread titled "BOC Maxima" contains a Rapidshare link where you can download the BOC Maxima mp3's, that's where I got mine. The last track is Whitewater / One Very Important Thought.
User avatar
tvsr
Posts Quantity
Posts: 150
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:20 am
Contact:

Post by tvsr »

thanks a lot, i'm on my way over there right now...
DocteurOrlof
Posts Quantity
Posts: 195
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2005 6:25 pm
Location: France

Post by DocteurOrlof »

wb wrote:The thread titled "BOC Maxima" contains a Rapidshare link where you can download the BOC Maxima mp3's.


Someboby had the (not so clever) idea to post that link on one of those forums where leechers collect links. So I killed the link, will re-upload if needed...
User avatar
Jack.GG
Boqurant
Posts: 53
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2005 5:22 pm
Location: London, UK

Post by Jack.GG »

DocteurOrlof wrote:
wb wrote:The thread titled "BOC Maxima" contains a Rapidshare link where you can download the BOC Maxima mp3's.


Someboby had the (not so clever) idea to post that link on one of those forums where leechers collect links. So I killed the link, will re-upload if needed...


Any chance of a quick upload to YouSendIt for me? I can never get rapidshare to work. Cheers!

EDIT: I've managed to do it. See the BOC Maxima thread
kozmikoid
Boqurant
Posts: 66
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2006 12:58 pm
Location: Among the Phoenix Asteroids

Post by kozmikoid »

If anyone wants One Very Important Thought (the early version) I've just uploaded it:-

http://rapidshare.de/files/18372008/Boa ... t.mp3.html

Bye, kozmikoid. :lol:
User avatar
thedisavowed
Happy Cycler
Posts: 2971
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2005 6:35 pm
Location: Texas
Contact:

Post by thedisavowed »

D4VERD4NN wrote:
thedisavowed wrote:WB is right. I don't watch porn so I don't know about the specific film but I do know that the BOC Maxima version confirms what WB is saying.


You don't watch porn? But yr a pimp? :lol:


Only noob pimps need that kind of help. :roll:
wb
Boqurant
Posts: 51
Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2006 3:00 pm

Post by wb »

Hi, boys & girls! Now I have a new computer with a dvd-drive so it might be possible to get an audio clip of this film. Are there any free programs online to do such thing? I don't really know anything about this so any advice would be nice.
User avatar
YELLOW
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 1189
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2006 2:03 am
Location: Maine

Post by YELLOW »

try playing the dvd on your computer and then recording it with the Wave out mix in audacity a free program downlaodable off the internet...from there you can export it as a WAV file (pretty big) soi you may wanna covert to an MP3 for all of us...then ofcourse host it....but thats what id do
wb
Boqurant
Posts: 51
Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2006 3:00 pm

Post by wb »

Yo, here it is!

http://rapidshare.de/files/28046572/one_very.mp3.html

The file is an audio clip of an announcement which occurs at the end of the 1982 adult film A Brief Affair.

It seems that BOC sampled it on their track "One Very Important Thought" from "BOC Maxima". NOTE: That is not the same track on Music Has The Right To Children, which is bit altered from the original! I think you can even hear the clip's background music on the original version...

As for the sound quality, it's really that crappy on the dvd too. :)
User avatar
thedisavowed
Happy Cycler
Posts: 2971
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2005 6:35 pm
Location: Texas
Contact:

Post by thedisavowed »

Nice. Thanks.
User avatar
YELLOW
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 1189
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2006 2:03 am
Location: Maine

Post by YELLOW »

nice find...awesome stuff...thank you

theres a trailer on this dvd i got from the 70s in a grab bag for a porno from that era called pleasures of a woman...its look pretty hilarious...but the trailer is pretty graphic...ala girls doing it with shoes/high heels
Post a reply