Pseudopath wrote:WATMM's JasonDonervan (apologies if they post here too) has posted some images to their Tumblr: http://boardsofcanada2013.tumblr.com
I assume they're from today (there's a picture of his SatNav and tonx's Twitter updates).
Love this one:
Yep, that's me. All images from today on the road/on-site so far are from tonx. I've just been collating as much in the way of visuals over thde last few weeks as I can, using the tumblr as a scrapbook to record this crazy rollercoaster ride.
Pseudopath wrote:WATMM's JasonDonervan (apologies if they post here too) has posted some images to their Tumblr: http://boardsofcanada2013.tumblr.com
I assume they're from today (there's a picture of his SatNav and tonx's Twitter updates).
Love this one:
Yep, that's me. All images from today on the road/on-site so far are from tonx. I've just been collating as much in the way of visuals over thde last few weeks as I can, using the tumblr as a scrapbook to record this crazy rollercoaster ride.
Ahem?
The picture above was of course posted by yourself earlier in this thread - I was just referring to the new set of photos from tonx which have just been uploaded. Apologies for the confusion.
'All data that exists is both reality and fantasy. Whichever it is, the data a person collects in a lifetime is a tiny bit compared to the whole.' http://boardsofcanada2013.tumblr.com
Pseudopath wrote:WATMM's JasonDonervan (apologies if they post here too) has posted some images to their Tumblr: http://boardsofcanada2013.tumblr.com
I assume they're from today (there's a picture of his SatNav and tonx's Twitter updates).
Love this one:
Yep, that's me. All images from today on the road/on-site so far are from tonx. I've just been collating as much in the way of visuals over thde last few weeks as I can, using the tumblr as a scrapbook to record this crazy rollercoaster ride.
Ahem?
There are several videos on YouTube from the waterpark and "hell is here" was there from before. But I suppose, so was the Coke sign and the skyliner
(EDIT: Wrong quote)
Last edited by chorus on Mon May 27, 2013 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rainier wrote:Ahh I was wondering who boc2013 was. Nice job man.
Thanks, I sort of stumbled into it by accident really. I (like many others) didn't think it would become as big as it was - at one point, I thought it was just going to begin and end with the first Record Store Day vinyl. How wrong I was!
'All data that exists is both reality and fantasy. Whichever it is, the data a person collects in a lifetime is a tiny bit compared to the whole.' http://boardsofcanada2013.tumblr.com