Derail wrote: Haha, I just watched "Team America" for the first time tonight. I literally had tears comming out of my eyes during the sex scene and the vomit scene.
Dont forget the fight scene in the begining....hilarious
Derail wrote: Haha, I just watched "Team America" for the first time tonight. I literally had tears comming out of my eyes during the sex scene and the vomit scene.
Dont forget the fight scene in the begining....hilarious
There are three kinds of people in this world...
Seriously, though, that was one of the raunchiest movies I've ever seen.
wwbjd wrote:Pink Floyd - Live at Pompeii (Directors Cut)
Evidently, I had never seen any version of this and holy crap was it outstanding.
Watching Waters in the studio on an old VCS3, not to mention TWO of them, was just awesome.
Gilmour recording unused riffs for "Brain Damage".. ahhhhh!
Really fantastic "concert" film.
Great movie. I love when they are interviewing Gilmour about people thinking Pink Floyd is a drug band and he looks so fried and he says "we're not." Waters in the studio was incredible.
Team America was good. I almost wanted to hate it, but damn it was funny as hell.
Derail wrote: Haha, I just watched "Team America" for the first time tonight. I literally had tears comming out of my eyes during the sex scene and the vomit scene.
Dont forget the fight scene in the begining....hilarious
That North-Korean dictator is also hilarious. All from the makers of South-Park.
Indeed they do not. I (as a pretty strict christian) can deal with the making fun of my religion (south-part for example).Why cant they just....accept it...
Indeed they do not. I (as a pretty strict christian) can deal with the making fun of my religion (south-part for example).Why cant they just....accept it...
I just saw the 2nd half of saw 2 last night... it was alright. I think it would have been a good movie without so much gore (not saying there was too much gore). Still would have been a good thriller.
sevenELIXIR wrote:I just saw the 2nd half of saw 2 last night... it was alright. I think it would have been a good movie without so much gore (not saying there was too much gore). Still would have been a good thriller.
Just seen: Donnie Brasco_Mike Newell [1997] better late than never!
The true story of FBI agent Joe Pistone, who in the late 70s infiltrated his way into the New York mafia to become a "made man" under the name of Donnie Brasco, Depp is surprisingly believable as an earnest father caught up in the mob mentality. Pacino shines as always, though it's not his usual character; here he's a tragic King Lear who just can't catch a break. But as for the iffy pan-and-scan job on the videotape, take a cue from the wiseguys: Fuggedaboudit.