Finally some FACTS from Warp!

Moderators: Aesthetics, Drones, Hexagon Sun

User avatar
streamrunner
Eagle Minded
Posts: 285
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:42 pm

Finally some FACTS from Warp!

Post by streamrunner »

I just contacted Warp via phone (fuck email) and finally confirmed the following:

1. BOC will be releasing everything in their entire collection via Warp next year. This includes the thousands of tracks they have stored in a secret vault somewhere.

2. There will be a 50 + page insert with detailed histories of both Michael and Marcus. Michael apparently ate baby food until he was 15 years old

3. In it they will include all-nude photo shoots of Michael and Marcus (sometimes together).

4. BOC have also started their own religion and will host services via the web once a month. Guest speakers include Tom Cruise and Oprah Winfrey.

5. In every 100th cd sent out, a secret map to Hexagon Sun is included. To decipher you must do the following:

a. smoke out

b. buy a box of cracker jacks to
obtain the decoder

c. buy plane tickets to get to the
Beach At Redpoint.

d. At the Beach At Redpoint you
will find an ancient fortune teller
named Olson.

e. Olson will point you to all the
details and truth regarding BOC.

f. Then you will have to go Under
the Coke Sign to receive the
next clue.

Thats all I have for now but its a good start! Glad I could finally get to the bottom of all of ths for us!
User avatar
The Other
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 2372
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:17 pm
Location: Things Betwixt

Post by The Other »

phew! finally something i can believe! :roll:
User avatar
cmx
Sherbet Head
Posts: 515
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2005 11:49 am
Contact:

Post by cmx »

i smell .. remotely ... a possible .. hoax
User avatar
ryetronics
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 1174
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2006 9:47 pm
Location: Texas

Post by ryetronics »

That was hilarious.
User avatar
Fredd-E
Drone Operator
Posts: 4663
Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2004 12:39 am
Contact:

Post by Fredd-E »

Image
User avatar
mechanismj
Nova Scotia Robot
Posts: 5157
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2005 3:35 am
Contact:

Like... Omigosh... severely detailed BOC dream!

Post by mechanismj »

Guys, I had this dream last night that BOC was performing at an elementary school and I got to stand on stage with them. Only, I accidentally pressed one of the keys on their synths and it played the opening sound to Sixtyten (They were in the middle of playing A Beautiful Place Out In The Country) and I must have spoiled the surprise of the next song for all the youngsters in class (which was funny because most of the people behind the desks were senior citizens)

Anywho, after I did that, Marcus looked at me funny. I tried to apologize but he still looked pissed off. Then Mike stopped playing altogether. Apparently his hand was cramping up.

Once they started playing again, they played several unreleased songs from other live shows and a few new ones. I actually saw a piece of paper they wrote the set list on. Every single track had names. The only one I remember was Track 6 from All Tomorrow's Parties was called "Lucky Synth Flutter"! Hahah!

After that, they brought a kids choir up on stage who were dressed up in bed sheets... but some of them were holding advanced copies of a box set... surprisingly the box set looked exactly like The Campfire Headphase... only a lot thicker. Anyway, Mike and Marcus didn't like this and said, "Nice try guys!" and actually confiscated them from these kids!

LMAO! I must be fucking crazy or something...

It's all these asspipes and their damned hoaxes fucking with my head I tells ya!
fumi
New Seed
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:54 pm

Post by fumi »

Will there be a 'Maersk & Archrival Ltd Edition' ?

:roll:
User avatar
ExitEuXa
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 2242
Joined: Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:46 pm

Post by ExitEuXa »

ryetronics wrote:That was hilarious.


So is this. :P
Image
User avatar
cmx
Sherbet Head
Posts: 515
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2005 11:49 am
Contact:

Post by cmx »

that's actually kinda gross :)
User avatar
ExitEuXa
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 2242
Joined: Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:46 pm

Post by ExitEuXa »

cmx wrote:that's actually kinda gross :)


Oh dear. :o
User avatar
cmx
Sherbet Head
Posts: 515
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2005 11:49 am
Contact:

Post by cmx »

Image
Flyingpurplepeopleeater
Eagle Minded
Posts: 314
Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2006 2:36 am

Post by Flyingpurplepeopleeater »

ExitEuXa wrote:
ryetronics wrote:That was hilarious.


So is this. :P
Image


Is that something from garbage pail kids? I was obsessed collecting those stickers as a kid! :D
boardsofdublin
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 1872
Joined: Tue May 10, 2005 6:58 pm
Location: Dublin

Post by boardsofdublin »

Flyingpurplepeopleeater wrote:
ExitEuXa wrote:
ryetronics wrote:That was hilarious.


So is this. :P
Image


Is that something from garbage pail kids? I was obsessed collecting those stickers as a kid! :D


MY GOD I LOVED THEM SO MUCH!!! HAD NEARLY EVERY STICKER! they should bring them back out!
Image
Image
A-Ball
Posts Quantity
Posts: 249
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2006 8:23 am
Location: Canada..OMG!!!.. I like boc and live in canada, thats insane?!?

Post by A-Ball »

I liked the blueberry baby food.. still do :wink:
User avatar
sevenELIXIR
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 1090
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 3:29 pm

Post by sevenELIXIR »

banana by gerber... mmmm
User avatar
nlogax
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 1111
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2005 9:26 pm
Location: SoCal

Post by nlogax »

A-Ball wrote:I liked the blueberry baby food.. still do :wink:


sweet avatar!
User avatar
merovingian
Friendly Stranger
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2005 10:23 am
Location: Columbus, Ohio

Post by merovingian »

Finally some damn answers here.
User avatar
Archrival
Sherbet Head
Posts: 861
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 5:41 pm
Contact:

Post by Archrival »

hold on, hold on! I got to confirm this...brb :!:
User avatar
polar sky
Happy Cycler
Posts: 4346
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:20 pm
Location: US
Contact:

Post by polar sky »

boardsofdublin wrote:
Flyingpurplepeopleeater wrote:
ExitEuXa wrote:
ryetronics wrote:That was hilarious.


So is this. :P
Image


Is that something from garbage pail kids? I was obsessed collecting those stickers as a kid! :D


MY GOD I LOVED THEM SO MUCH!!! HAD NEARLY EVERY STICKER! they should bring them back out!


They Did. http://www.garbagepailkidsworld.com/

And I have most of the original cards from the 80's still, mint!
User avatar
Cupz
High Scorer
Posts: 10670
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2005 2:15 pm

Post by Cupz »

polar sky wrote:http://www.garbagepailkidsworld.com/


What the fuck! :shock:
Throw away your smartphone.
Post a reply