Tomorrow's Harvest Pirate Radio Station

Moderators: Aesthetics, Drones, Hexagon Sun

User avatar
akrotiri
Posts Quantity
Posts: 157
Joined: Tue May 28, 2013 2:15 pm
Location: rocky mountains

Tomorrow's Harvest Pirate Radio Station

Post by akrotiri »

Was just on tonight. Sent BOCHF a lot of times in morse code, xxxxx/xxxxx/xxxxx/xxxxx/xxxxx. Played all of TH, then in Semena Mertvykh had a long CW message.

Really neat.

*OCHF BOCHF BOCHF
BOCHFRADIO AT GMAIL
BOCHFRADIO AT GMAIL
BOCHFRADIO AT GMAIL
BOCHF BOCHF BOCHF
XXXXX/XXXXX/XXXXX/XXXXX/XXXXX
WE PLANT THE NEW SEEDS BUT FORGET THE OLD A LESSON LEARNED: THE SEEDS OF THE DEAD ARE WATCHING REACH FOR
THE DEAD THE OLD, THE FADING SAVE THEM FROM THE FORGOTTEN SEW THE HARVEST

BOCHF BOCHF BOCHF


They had SSTV at the end, but spelt "cosecha" wrong.
Last edited by akrotiri on Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
TOYOTAセ&#1
Posts Quantity
Posts: 163
Joined: Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:31 am
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Post by TOYOTAセ&#1 »

Sounds interesting!
Image
P I S S
Image
StarblazerUK
Posts Quantity
Posts: 204
Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:39 pm
Location: Wales, UK.

Post by StarblazerUK »

StarblazerUK
Posts Quantity
Posts: 204
Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:39 pm
Location: Wales, UK.

Post by StarblazerUK »

User avatar
akrotiri
Posts Quantity
Posts: 157
Joined: Tue May 28, 2013 2:15 pm
Location: rocky mountains

Post by akrotiri »

User avatar
saturdayindex
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 1681
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:40 pm
Location: Thailand, Japan, US, Netherlands, Australia

Post by saturdayindex »

What's this all about?
User avatar
green calx
Posts Quantity
Posts: 162
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:31 am

Post by green calx »

cool stuff bro, live from jaquard causeway. did anyone write to bochfradio@gmail.com? :lol:
also few songs sound edited

http://hfunderground.com/blog/?p=105
User avatar
akrotiri
Posts Quantity
Posts: 157
Joined: Tue May 28, 2013 2:15 pm
Location: rocky mountains

Post by akrotiri »

I don't think they were edited as much as the transmitter was unstable. Writing to bochfradio would return a QSL card were you to say you heard it...
User avatar
WeHadNormality
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 1023
Joined: Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:02 am
Location: Pareidolia

Post by WeHadNormality »

Could you please explain what all this is about in laymens terms please?
Last edited by WeHadNormality on Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
akrotiri
Posts Quantity
Posts: 157
Joined: Tue May 28, 2013 2:15 pm
Location: rocky mountains

Post by akrotiri »

WeHadNormality wrote:Could you please explain all this in lamens terms please?


Pirate radio = illegally ran radio station

This radio station came up last night. It played through all of Tomorrow's Harvest. The station called itself BOC HF.

Either official (totally not.) or ran really, really well and similar to the vein of Boards of Canada's style.
User avatar
WeHadNormality
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 1023
Joined: Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:02 am
Location: Pareidolia

Post by WeHadNormality »

akrotiri wrote:
WeHadNormality wrote:Could you please explain all this in lamens terms please?


Pirate radio = illegally ran radio station

This radio station came up last night. It played through all of Tomorrow's Harvest. The station called itself BOC HF.


Ooh, you got me before I corrected my bad spelling.

Ha, I understand what pirate radio is. I listened to a hell of a lot of it in the early 90s (UK) :)

akrotiri wrote:*OCHF BOCHF BOCHF
BOCHFRADIO AT GMAIL
BOCHFRADIO AT GMAIL
BOCHFRADIO AT GMAIL
BOCHF BOCHF BOCHF
XXXXX/XXXXX/XXXXX/XXXXX/XXXXX
WE PLANT THE NEW SEEDS BUT FORGET THE OLD A LESSON LEARNED: THE SEEDS OF THE DEAD ARE WATCHING REACH FOR
THE DEAD THE OLD, THE FADING SAVE THEM FROM THE FORGOTTEN SEW THE HARVEST

BOCHF BOCHF BOCHF


I was wondering more about this.

akrotiri wrote:They had SSTV at the end


and this.

akrotiri wrote:Sent BOCHF a lot of times in morse code, xxxxx/xxxxx/xxxxx/xxxxx/xxxxx. Played all of TH, then in Semena Mertvykh had a long CW message.


Did you send the morse code?

EDIT: Those two links StarblazerUK posted just time out for me.
Last edited by WeHadNormality on Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
akrotiri
Posts Quantity
Posts: 157
Joined: Tue May 28, 2013 2:15 pm
Location: rocky mountains

Post by akrotiri »

1. Well, good :P
2. I have no idea. that was transmitted over Semena Mertvykh by them.
3. They sent a picture afterwards, this:
Image
(cosecha spelled wrong. hahah..)
4. No, I didn't
User avatar
WeHadNormality
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 1023
Joined: Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:02 am
Location: Pareidolia

Post by WeHadNormality »

akrotiri wrote:1. Well, good :P
2. I have no idea. that was transmitted over Semena Mertvykh by them.
3. They sent a picture afterwards, this:
Image
(cosecha spelled wrong. hahah..)
4. No, I didn't


Thanks man.

I've got an old shortwave radio knocking about but not really used it in years. Is this something I could listen in on or do I need special equipment?

Did they send the picture as radio signals? Sorry, I really have no idea about this sort of stuff. :oops:
User avatar
akrotiri
Posts Quantity
Posts: 157
Joined: Tue May 28, 2013 2:15 pm
Location: rocky mountains

Post by akrotiri »

You could! It was heard all over the eastern USA, even into Europe. Yeah, it's sent via audio signals.
User avatar
green calx
Posts Quantity
Posts: 162
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:31 am

Post by green calx »

I'm sure you're curious as to what we are doing...


...and I'm sure you're to find out eventually....


bochf


that's the coolest email I've received ever!
but still can't understand a shit

what does HF mean? Brothers are much more active than before, aren't they?
edit: HF - High Frequency (thanks to The Spaniard)
User avatar
akrotiri
Posts Quantity
Posts: 157
Joined: Tue May 28, 2013 2:15 pm
Location: rocky mountains

Post by akrotiri »

User avatar
green calx
Posts Quantity
Posts: 162
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:31 am

Post by green calx »

I wonder what's next?
Maybe it has some kind of connection with yet not closed cosecha-transmissiones.com.
They like to make us think. Well, I hope it's something huge, maybe incoming EP? :wink:
User avatar
akrotiri
Posts Quantity
Posts: 157
Joined: Tue May 28, 2013 2:15 pm
Location: rocky mountains

Post by akrotiri »

I don't see any way to say this is them
User avatar
green calx
Posts Quantity
Posts: 162
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:31 am

Post by green calx »

Yes, I'm aware that all this propably is some kind of bullshit and fake. But we can always wonder, wait, etc.
By the way:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waco_siege

The answer will come with time....Patience is a virtue...You all will
learn some time...



Not all things are meant to be known.
User avatar
cubistking1906
Eagle Minded
Posts: 367
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:16 pm

Post by cubistking1906 »

It's probably not official but this is still pretty cool.
Post a reply