WINE!

Moderator: Aesthetics

Do you like wine?

I love wine!
16
70%
On speciality occasions only.
1
4%
Nope, not my type of alcohol (OR I don't drink).
6
26%
 
Total votes: 23

User avatar
Syberia
Eagle Minded
Posts: 357
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:05 pm
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Contact:

Post by Syberia »

Wine, the source to my happiness. We brew wine at home so we always have a lot of wine and we always drink a lot of wine..Like every day...
After a day at work when I come home, exhausted and tired of people and stress, it really is the ultimate drink.
User avatar
FernieCanto
Eagle Minded
Posts: 355
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:12 pm

Post by FernieCanto »

I'm a fan of wine -- less than I am a fan of beer, but a fan nonetheless. But I'm the kind of fan that enjoys it, but thinks that all the gazillions of distinct types and varieties of wine out there all simply taste like "wine". It's all the same to me. I don't even know if I'd distinguish red and white wine in a blind test. All I know is that there are crappy wines that actually make me sick, so I avoid them.

Also, I always drink with the strict intention of not getting drunk. I hate drunkeness, I hate getting drunk, I hate being drunk, I hate myself when I'm drunk, I hate other people when they're drunk, I hate taking care of people when they're drunk, I hate the feeling after being drunk, and I hate knowing that I just got drunk, and I hate knowing that I have been drunk before, and I love hating all of that. My hatred for drunkeness tastes better than wine itself, and it costs nothing. It's so good that I can punch a drunk person in the face all day long.

Talking shit is much more fun when I'm sober, because I can remember it later.
My music: ferniecanto.com.br
YouTube: youtube.com/user/FernieCanto
Bandcamp: ferniecanto.bandcamp.com

Latest album: "Builders of Worlds", released on February 2015: http://www.ferniecanto.com.br/bow/
User avatar
polar sky
Happy Cycler
Posts: 4346
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:20 pm
Location: US
Contact:

Post by polar sky »

Never been a fan of it. I'm more of a kentucky straight bourbon whiskey kind of guy.
User avatar
fujee
Happy Cycler
Posts: 4012
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:46 pm
Location: UK

Post by fujee »

I had a whole bottle of red last night, bloody lovely.
Sagan: In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Basinski: I wanted Cascade to become this crystalline organism like a star or a liquid crystal spaceship, a jellyfish traveling through the galaxy…
User avatar
harpoon dodger
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 2342
Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:20 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Post by harpoon dodger »

A bottle of red..or a bottle of white. Whatever gets me laid tonight!

...Billy Joel. :roll:
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time.
User avatar
tiny sparrow
Posts Quantity
Posts: 111
Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:47 pm
Location: Texas

Post by tiny sparrow »

recently discovered that orange juice and wine make a great drink. I try to stick with pinot noir or merlot, but any red wine works great. haven't mixed it with and white wines yet.
Don't be afraid to persist...
https://soundcloud.com/tiny-sparrow
User avatar
WeHadNormality
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 1023
Joined: Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:02 am
Location: Pareidolia

Post by WeHadNormality »

"Wine was invented by the Roman's for orgies, and orgies are not too much fun if no one wants to do it with you."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeyqS9BDPds
Post a reply