Finally some FACTS from Warp!

Moderators: Aesthetics, Drones, Hexagon Sun

User avatar
ExitEuXa
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 2242
Joined: Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:46 pm

Post by ExitEuXa »

Cupz wrote:
polar sky wrote:http://www.garbagepailkidsworld.com/


What the fuck! :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Flyingpurplepeopleeater
Eagle Minded
Posts: 314
Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2006 2:36 am

Post by Flyingpurplepeopleeater »

I can remember my older brother coming home in the mid eighties with some Garbage pail kids stickers. and they were the coolest thing imaginable. They looked great and they pissed off your parents! I still have my whole collection somewhere, wasn't there about six series? I think i got most of them.

Anyone see the movie they once made? That is something I'd like to see again! :lol:
User avatar
ryetronics
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 1174
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2006 9:47 pm
Location: Texas

Post by ryetronics »

Flyingpurplepeopleeater wrote:I can remember my older brother coming home in the mid eighties with some Garbage pail kids stickers. and they were the coolest thing imaginable. They looked great and they pissed off your parents! I still have my whole collection somewhere, wasn't there about six series? I think i got most of them.

Anyone see the movie they once made? That is something I'd like to see again! :lol:


I remember the Garbage Pail Kids movie being bad, as in worse than Howard the Duck bad. And before any Howard fans flame me for that, it should be noted that i LOVE that movie in all it's crappy wonder.
User avatar
streamrunner
Eagle Minded
Posts: 285
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:42 pm

Post by streamrunner »

For a brief period of my childhood, Garbage Pail Kids seemed like the most important thing on this earth. Especially obtaining series 1 and series 2. :wink:
User avatar
polar sky
Happy Cycler
Posts: 4346
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:20 pm
Location: US
Contact:

Post by polar sky »

ryetronics wrote:
Flyingpurplepeopleeater wrote:I can remember my older brother coming home in the mid eighties with some Garbage pail kids stickers. and they were the coolest thing imaginable. They looked great and they pissed off your parents! I still have my whole collection somewhere, wasn't there about six series? I think i got most of them.

Anyone see the movie they once made? That is something I'd like to see again! :lol:


I remember the Garbage Pail Kids movie being bad, as in worse than Howard the Duck bad. And before any Howard fans flame me for that, it should be noted that i LOVE that movie in all it's crappy wonder.


Yeah I bought the GPK Movie on DVD. It thought it would be so bad it would be funny. Nope, it was sooo bad it was just bad.
Flyingpurplepeopleeater
Eagle Minded
Posts: 314
Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2006 2:36 am

Post by Flyingpurplepeopleeater »

Yeah I bought the GPK Movie on DVD. It thought it would be so bad it would be funny. Nope, it was sooo bad it was just bad.[/quote]

Ha Ha, yes it's true, I remember turning it off age 8, due to lack of any percievable entertainment value.
Post a reply