Ratatat's new album Classics. Has anyone on here listened to these guys? They used to play under the name Cherry. They're basically heavy synth pop with lots of guitars. Take a listen.
And they're playing the Gypsy Team Room here in Dallas on Sept. 29. I'm so there.
sevenELIXIR wrote:when does Shadow's new album drop??
This month I believe. For better or worse. I think Beck's new one also drops this month. For better or worse.
This might be a hard year as far as releases go. I've yet to buy a 2006 record that I'm just IN LOVE with.
Another Beck album? Didn't his last one come out just last year? Oh well, I'm not complaining, and as for Shadow, I think I will be downloading that bitch before/if I buy it...
sevenELIXIR wrote:when does Shadow's new album drop??
This month I believe. For better or worse. I think Beck's new one also drops this month. For better or worse.
This might be a hard year as far as releases go. I've yet to buy a 2006 record that I'm just IN LOVE with.
I've heard the single from Shadow's new album. Can't remember what it's called and it is a bit of a departure, but I like it. I was fearing the worst after all the rumours I'd heard about it.
sevenELIXIR wrote:when does Shadow's new album drop??
This month I believe. For better or worse. I think Beck's new one also drops this month. For better or worse.
This might be a hard year as far as releases go. I've yet to buy a 2006 record that I'm just IN LOVE with.
I've heard the single from Shadow's new album. Can't remember what it's called and it is a bit of a departure, but I like it. I was fearing the worst after all the rumours I'd heard about it.