Jon Brooks 52
Moderator: Aesthetics
-
electroworks
- Friendly Stranger
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Tue May 28, 2013 8:20 pm
Jon Brooks 52
Anyone ordered? A limited number of 500 copies were sold out in a few hours.
-
electroworks
- Friendly Stranger
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Tue May 28, 2013 8:20 pm
mc10101 wrote:I'm assuming this is the same Jon Brooks as Advisory Circle etc..? That second track 'Dark Satanic Mills' has more than a touch of Tomorrow's Harvest about it
Yes Aka. Managed to get hold of a copy. Looking forward to it. Been a huge fan for some time now. A new Advisory Circle album is also due this december.
Dark Satanic Mills:
Never thought about it, but yes I suppose you're right.
I buy CDs rather than vinyl, so I've missed both of his albums on Clay Pipe music. Anything I've heard from Shapwick or this new release sounds great, in fact I would say that this -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdfafGC-bBw
from Shapwick is even better than the Advisory Circle stuff
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdfafGC-bBw
from Shapwick is even better than the Advisory Circle stuff
-
electroworks
- Friendly Stranger
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Tue May 28, 2013 8:20 pm
-
electroworks
- Friendly Stranger
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Tue May 28, 2013 8:20 pm