The Incredible String Band
Moderators: Aesthetics, Drones, Hexagon Sun
- thedisavowed
- Happy Cycler
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2005 6:35 pm
- Location: Texas
- Contact:
Ok, I think I finally get this stuff. I have WeeTam and the Big Huge. I need to order The Hangman's Beautiful Daughter.
What is nice is that Amazon has all these sort of 2 for 1 deals on their albums where you can buy a double cd set that has two different albums in it.
I'm not sure why I dig this. There is really nothing else in my collection that is like it. It's just sort of magical...
What is nice is that Amazon has all these sort of 2 for 1 deals on their albums where you can buy a double cd set that has two different albums in it.
I'm not sure why I dig this. There is really nothing else in my collection that is like it. It's just sort of magical...
- thedisavowed
- Happy Cycler
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2005 6:35 pm
- Location: Texas
- Contact:
- mechanismj
- Nova Scotia Robot
- Posts: 5157
- Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2005 3:35 am
- Contact:
Re: Doug Henning
No one was, or is, quite like him. Way ahead of his time:
Compression
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLLCJeIyld0
Muppet Show
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9hQg5N9K1Y
No one was, or is, quite like him. Way ahead of his time:
Compression
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLLCJeIyld0
Muppet Show
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9hQg5N9K1Y
- thedisavowed
- Happy Cycler
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2005 6:35 pm
- Location: Texas
- Contact:
