Happy 20th birthday
Moderators: Aesthetics, Drones, Hexagon Sun
Re: Happy 20th birthday
Got myself one of those lithographed posters.
LEVEL UP
Fanboy level 70 reached!
LEVEL UP
Fanboy level 70 reached!
- SamuraiDrifter
- Dayvan Cowboy
- Posts: 1091
- Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:21 pm
Re: Happy 20th birthday
Valotonin wrote:Got myself one of those lithographed posters.
LEVEL UP
Fanboy level 70 reached!
Same.
BOC: Now available, a new-
Me:

Also, a very happy release-day to one of my all time favorite albums from my all-time favorite band.
Re: Happy 20th birthday
Poster acquired. I'm just rackin' em up at this point.
Re: Happy 20th birthday
GeoDose wrote:Valotonin wrote:GeoDose wrote:I SWEAR I had forgotten it was today, and i just happened to put the record on last night. While listening to side B, the time rolled over past midnight.
Happy birthday, you wonderful album...
Very fitting (-:
I thought so!
I also posted this pic on Facebook exactly one year ago, again purely by chance:

-
breadmaker
- Posts Quantity
- Posts: 167
- Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2006 5:23 am
- Location: canada
Re: Happy 20th birthday
Fantastical merriment to you Boards of Canada and for not just allowing Music to have such rights, but being activists for such a noble cause. Music Has the Right to Children, dammit! You weren't afraid to say it, and now neither are we!
Re: Happy 20th birthday
This means music hasn't progressed in 20 years :O
Throw away your smartphone.
- SamuraiDrifter
- Dayvan Cowboy
- Posts: 1091
- Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:21 pm
Re: Happy 20th birthday
GeoDose wrote:I thought so!![]()
I also posted this pic on Facebook exactly one year ago, again purely by chance:
That cat looks extremely fluffy and is absolutely delightful. He has good taste in music, too. xD
Re: Happy 20th birthday
Happy birthday, you Best Album ever!
(I kinda forgot it was on the 20th as I was drunk and tripping balls on that day/evening).
(I kinda forgot it was on the 20th as I was drunk and tripping balls on that day/evening).
- everythingyoudoisorange
- Eagle Minded
- Posts: 287
- Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:06 pm
Re: Happy 20th birthday
the lithograph is sold out,
That makes the decision easier for me now
That makes the decision easier for me now
~If you can be told what you can see or read, then it follows that you can be told what to say or thïnk.~
- Faastwalker
- New Seed
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:15 pm
Re: Happy 20th birthday
Wildlife Analysis - 20 Year Anniversary of Boards Of Canada Music Has The Right To Children
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jevcWr ... e=youtu.be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jevcWr ... e=youtu.be
Re: Happy 20th birthday
everythingyoudoisorange wrote:the lithograph is sold out,
That makes the decision easier for me now
Indeed, my indecision cost me. Looking forward to buying it on eBay in two years time for 500 quid
Sagan: In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.
Basinski: I wanted Cascade to become this crystalline organism like a star or a liquid crystal spaceship, a jellyfish traveling through the galaxy…
Basinski: I wanted Cascade to become this crystalline organism like a star or a liquid crystal spaceship, a jellyfish traveling through the galaxy…
- Sherbet Head
- Sherbet Head
- Posts: 599
- Joined: Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:56 pm
- Location: Cold Earth
Re: Happy 20th birthday
Bailed on the print but snagged a t-shirt. That'll do.
Re: Happy 20th birthday
£37 (incl postage) for a limited edition print is really not very pricey, amazed people were saying it was too expensive. lol
Re: Happy 20th birthday
Must admit, I have mixed views. I bought one but I'll judge its value on the quality of the print / stock when it arrives.
Re: Happy 20th birthday
Mexicola wrote:Must admit, I have mixed views. I bought one but I'll judge its value on the quality of the print / stock when it arrives.
I guess the beauty of the purchase is that if it turns out to be shite you will definitely get your money back on resale (and then some).
Re: Happy 20th birthday
SamuraiDrifter wrote:That cat looks extremely fluffy and is absolutely delightful. He has good taste in music, too. xD
Why thank you! He takes after his dad in the musical taste department.
Re: Happy 20th birthday
Why did they have to make it so limited tho? It's like the entire Autechre's discography: where are the vinyl represses apart from the first three albums?
(and yes, I'll have that Elseq 1 - 5 album on 458 vinyls please)
(and yes, I'll have that Elseq 1 - 5 album on 458 vinyls please)
Re: Happy 20th birthday
Wildfire wrote:Mexicola wrote:Must admit, I have mixed views. I bought one but I'll judge its value on the quality of the print / stock when it arrives.
I guess the beauty of the purchase is that if it turns out to be shite you will definitely get your money back on resale (and then some).
If it's shite I'll get my money back through Bleep or sell at face value to someone else
