New Selections.
Our take on the music that informed @boctransmission’s ‘Music Has The Right To Children’, through to the present.
http://warp.lnk.to/selectionsBC
Warp playlist of “music that informed MHTRTC”
Moderators: Aesthetics, Drones, Hexagon Sun
Warp playlist of “music that informed MHTRTC”
https://twitter.com/WarpRecords/status/ ... 8480547840
preparation for a dive.
- Sherbet Head
- Sherbet Head
- Posts: 599
- Joined: Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:56 pm
- Location: Cold Earth
Re: Warp playlist of “music that informed MHTRTC”
I'm halfway through and enjoying so far! Already familiar with a lot of this stuff, but it's exposed me to some corkers I hadn't heard before.
-
breadmaker
- Posts Quantity
- Posts: 167
- Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2006 5:23 am
- Location: canada
Re: Warp playlist of “music that informed MHTRTC”
Nice to see some Claude Denjean tracks on this playlist. My parents had his "Moog!" album on vinyl and I played it constantly as a kid during the early to mid 80s. I'm convinced it single-handedly prepped my brain for weird electronic music and set my musical taste in stone for the rest of my life.
Re: Warp playlist of “music that informed MHTRTC”
So glad they never shy away from the Solange tracks.
YES, FRANK OCEAN.
YES, FRANK OCEAN.
The Baddest Alt Electronic Pop Music: Twenty20k.comBiznasty wrote:off to the pub... /// --- ..-. ..-. / - --- / - .... . / .--. ..- -... .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.-
How BOC feels about: Censorship | Environment | The World | A New Album