Any extra knowledge on A06?

Moderators: Aesthetics, Drones, Hexagon Sun

Post a reply
User avatar
Foghorn Tape
New Seed
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2022 1:24 am

Any extra knowledge on A06?

Post by Foghorn Tape »

I was planning on doing a cover of it, but eventually I realized that there's a ton of unknown samples that make it up. Do any of you have tips on what kind of sounds could be used to sorta replicate what's heard in the original? Like the "Yeah!" sample, is there any bit of media that you think sounds similar? Feel free to send anything you think could help my way. Thanks.
Orbited insanitarium
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 2283
Joined: Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:10 pm
Location: North Yorkshire, UK

Re: Any extra knowledge on A06?

Post by Orbited insanitarium »

I'm sure I read somewhere that the main rhythm and beat is just a preset on an 80s keyboard, high nor low I can't find it now. :roll:
Image
Post a reply