albums where the album art matches the music perfectly

Moderator: Aesthetics

User avatar
rodox_head
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 1525
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:49 pm
Location: planet daz

Re: albums where the album art matches the music perfectly

Post by rodox_head »

Orbited insanitarium wrote:
rodox_head wrote:Image
After giving it a quickie ogle on rateyourmusic, it seems to be quite the Tranquil beast, but for some reason the font on the cover reminded me of the [rec] horror film franchise logo. :lol:
Spoiler: show
Image


Therefore I imagine without even hearing it that from the cover it's full of some kind of gothic anguished nightmare fuel. :roll:
I'll have to give it a play now just to surprise myself. :D
I guess to me the font just reminds me of [adult swim] :) , who used to utilize a lot of mesmerizing photography back in the day:
Spoiler: show
Image
Image
Image
Image

Image
Image
Image
Image
P.S. Pull my finger
Post a reply