Reading this topic makes me want to buy a Nintendo Wii. I will have to play on my friend's when he get's one for Christmas. I bet he buys the new Legend of Zelda.
Kaini Industries wrote:Reading this topic makes me want to buy a Nintendo Wii. I will have to play on my friend's when he get's one for Christmas. I bet he buys the new Legend of Zelda.
here is what i would say to you...GET ONE. No lie, the most entertaining ystem I have had since the N64. Zelda is amazing. Hands down the best game I have played In a very long time. I just picked up Elebits and it's unlike anything I have ever played...and very very addicting. But to be honest with Kaini here is what I would do. IF you can hold off until about the spring then wait to buy one then...The reason I say that is..
By then there will be a huge catalog of games out along with the Metriod and Super Smash Brothers.
Number two...Nintendo already plans to drop their prices then. Not because they arent selling or because the system is bunk..its quite the opposite...Its because they have out sold what they thought they were going to and the system is an instant hit. From day one nintendo has made money of each system sold which is a hard thing to do in the video game market. Plus when they drop the prices they are going to offer new colors for the system. Pretty neat if you ask me. But no matter when u get one....get one! Worth every penny.
I am so excited to get a Wii! I don't know when I will, hopefully soon though! In the meantime I have been playing Viva Pinata (an early christmas present from chris ) for xbox360. It's a great game.
Have any of you guys had trouble with your wriststraps? I think the fact that people are getting so crazy with them is ridiculous!
Kaini Industries wrote:Reading this topic makes me want to buy a Nintendo Wii. I will have to play on my friend's when he get's one for Christmas. I bet he buys the new Legend of Zelda.
here is what i would say to you...GET ONE. No lie, the most entertaining ystem I have had since the N64. Zelda is amazing. Hands down the best game I have played In a very long time. I just picked up Elebits and it's unlike anything I have ever played...and very very addicting. But to be honest with Kaini here is what I would do. IF you can hold off until about the spring then wait to buy one then...The reason I say that is.. By then there will be a huge catalog of games out along with the Metriod and Super Smash Brothers. Number two...Nintendo already plans to drop their prices then. Not because they arent selling or because the system is bunk..its quite the opposite...Its because they have out sold what they thought they were going to and the system is an instant hit. From day one nintendo has made money of each system sold which is a hard thing to do in the video game market. Plus when they drop the prices they are going to offer new colors for the system. Pretty neat if you ask me. But no matter when u get one....get one! Worth every penny.
Yes. Thanks for that shed loads of interesting information. I think you have convinced me this time. First i'm going to test run my friends Wii, then I may have to purchase one around Summer time.