Btw, I just found the bonus edition of 'Just For A Day' on Allmusic (where I was doing my research and couldn't find the reissue originally). I think I preempted that one a little bit.
Slowdive has been the perfect soundtrack for today.
Moderator: Aesthetics

nlogax wrote:does anyone have the Reload remix of "In Mind"?

mechanismj wrote:Are the demos any good? I wasn't a particularly huge fan of Pygmaliion. It had some good stuff but a lot of it was eh...
nlogax wrote:i think i mentioned this before, i came upon them from a post on another board (sigur ros messageboard) a long time ago and the files haven't been taken down since.
there was also a link to a mojave 3 messageboard where they had posted their unreleased sountrack for the movie "You are the elephant, i am the mouse" of which i only kept one track, i'll upload it in a minute,.

thedisavowed wrote:Btw, I don't know if you were fishing for a lossless copy of that Reload mix Nlogax, but maybe something can be worked out when they arrive...
