Moderators: Aesthetics , Drones , Hexagon Sun
bulletsoflove
Eagle Minded
Posts: 342 Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2004 10:03 pm
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by bulletsoflove » Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:13 am
It's nice, and now I have a new screensaver
Thanks!
all I want is to be a housewife
doubleEntendre
Posts Quantity
Posts: 192 Joined: Tue May 02, 2006 9:20 pm
Location: New York
Contact:
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by doubleEntendre » Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:32 am
gg, new screensaver for me.
mechanismj
Nova Scotia Robot
Posts: 5157 Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2005 3:35 am
Contact:
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by mechanismj » Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:39 am
Me likes.
harpoon dodger
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 2342 Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:20 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by harpoon dodger » Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:32 am
Nice work on ze screensaver dude!
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time.
Jinjur
Eagle Minded
Posts: 362 Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:47 am
Location: Northern Ireland
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by Jinjur » Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:52 am
thats triple screensaver action
bloody dick
rock on
WELL PLAYED
Beacon
Eagle Minded
Posts: 446 Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:57 pm
Contact:
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by Beacon » Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:33 pm
TOO BAD IT DOESN'T WORK ON MY MAC
Cupz
High Scorer
Posts: 10670 Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2005 2:15 pm
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by Cupz » Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:01 pm
Thanks everyone^^
I wished I knew what do to for the mac.
Throw away your smartphone
.
Dalboz
Friendly Stranger
Posts: 49 Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:28 am
Location: The lunatic is in my head
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by Dalboz » Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:44 pm
nice!
cupz if you give me the source (flash) I'll try making the mac version of the screensaver.
/dev/null
YELLOW
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 1189 Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2006 2:03 am
Location: Maine
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by YELLOW » Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:55 pm
dalboz, ive always wondered how the beastie boys got those pink floyd amps.....
bunt.
New Seed
Posts: 7 Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:29 am
Location: Ontario, Canada
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by bunt. » Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:34 pm
Hey Dalboz.. If you could make either one for the mac I'd be extremelly happy, i've been itchin' for those screen savers for some time but can't manage to find one that might work on my mac. I'd love to see what all the hype is about!...
six-five-two
Sherbet Head
Posts: 636 Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2005 8:56 pm
Location: Vancouver, BC
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by six-five-two » Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:20 am
How did you make that installation window?
hello.
Dalboz
Friendly Stranger
Posts: 49 Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:28 am
Location: The lunatic is in my head
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by Dalboz » Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:18 pm
YELLOW wrote: dalboz, ive always wondered how the beastie boys got those pink floyd amps.....
maybe they did borrowed from them after all.
----
I couldn't find a freeware app to make screensavers for mac so...
A guy I've met in the IRC built this version of the screensaver for mac, it's a large file zipped in
twoism.zip - 24.58MB .
I liked it.
-----
Nevertheless For those who want to try building a screensaver for mac
here .
/dev/null
bunt.
New Seed
Posts: 7 Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:29 am
Location: Ontario, Canada
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by bunt. » Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:45 pm
Thanks Dalboz for finding and posting that, much appreciated.
Cupz, the screen saver looks great! I'm thoroughly impressed, thanks
Cupz
High Scorer
Posts: 10670 Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2005 2:15 pm
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by Cupz » Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:20 pm
Thank you for the kind words.
I think its kinda empty tho...or...not spectaculair.
If someone gave me a script sorta thing for a new one, I could make something really intresting
Throw away your smartphone
.
polar sky
Happy Cycler
Posts: 4346 Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:20 pm
Location: US
Contact:
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by polar sky » Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:53 am
Beacon wrote: TOO BAD IT DOESN'T WORK ON MY MAC
I am also on a mac and I will make one for us.