Christ.?
Moderators: Aesthetics, Drones, Hexagon Sun
- audiotrack
- Eagle Minded
- Posts: 435
- Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:28 pm
Christ.?
I am intrigued about this guy..
Blue Shift Emissions is awesome. Its up there with Amber LP5 etc
I wonder how exactly he fitted into BoC.?
I think he probably brought the electronic and synths to the band which at the
time only consisted of conventional instruments.
This was then developed further with M & M..??
What do you other BoCers recon ???
If there is a reply to Ltb we might get to understand more..
Blue Shift Emissions is awesome. Its up there with Amber LP5 etc
I wonder how exactly he fitted into BoC.?
I think he probably brought the electronic and synths to the band which at the
time only consisted of conventional instruments.
This was then developed further with M & M..??
What do you other BoCers recon ???
If there is a reply to Ltb we might get to understand more..
- thedisavowed
- Happy Cycler
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2005 6:35 pm
- Location: Texas
- Contact:
We know very little. He is credited on the original 1995 release of Twoism, but that credit was removed on the 2002 reissue. It's really unclear how or to what extent he was a member of BoC.
If you find out anything though, add to the wiki:
http://fredd-e.narfum.org/wiki/Christ.
EDIT: Does anyone here have the original 1995 issue of Twoism? I'd love to see a scan of this credit.
If you find out anything though, add to the wiki:
http://fredd-e.narfum.org/wiki/Christ.
EDIT: Does anyone here have the original 1995 issue of Twoism? I'd love to see a scan of this credit.
- Infinite E
- Dayvan Cowboy
- Posts: 1553
- Joined: Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:02 pm
- Contact:
- zander two
- Sherbet Head
- Posts: 781
- Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2005 4:42 am
- audiotrack
- Eagle Minded
- Posts: 435
- Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:28 pm
- mechanismj
- Nova Scotia Robot
- Posts: 5157
- Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2005 3:35 am
- Contact:
mechanismj wrote:audiotrack wrote:wow, i bet that must be Mike and Marcus..
Thats got me thinkin which track it is..?
Probably 'breath between sleep'
Indeed. If that was what was implied by that statement, I would certainly think it were BOC and it was DEFINATELY that song. Of course this is all speculation.
lol, that would be nice because that's my favourite track of his new album.. with good reason then apparently
- mechanismj
- Nova Scotia Robot
- Posts: 5157
- Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2005 3:35 am
- Contact:
Fredd-E wrote:mechanismj wrote:audiotrack wrote:wow, i bet that must be Mike and Marcus..
Thats got me thinkin which track it is..?
Probably 'breath between sleep'
Indeed. If that was what was implied by that statement, I would certainly think it were BOC and it was DEFINATELY that song. Of course this is all speculation.
lol, that would be nice because that's my favourite track of his new album.. with good reason then apparently
Yes. It's mine too! I think it's a lot of people's. It's just fantastic!
- zander two
- Sherbet Head
- Posts: 781
- Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2005 4:42 am
-
boardsofdublin
- Dayvan Cowboy
- Posts: 1872
- Joined: Tue May 10, 2005 6:58 pm
- Location: Dublin
- Chime Traveler
- Friendly Stranger
- Posts: 31
- Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2006 12:26 am
- Location: Born In Canada
For fans of Christ who wish to complete their CD/LP/EP collection, or add any Benbecula Records titles to their collection, Benbecula is having an amazing sale on select titles for the month of March. Some titles that aren't indicated as being on sale are actually on sale. The sale price is displayed once you go to the shopping cart...
http://www.benbecula.com/
(I am not affiliated with Benbecula, but just a fan of Christ and I thought that I'd pass on the word...)
http://www.benbecula.com/
(I am not affiliated with Benbecula, but just a fan of Christ and I thought that I'd pass on the word...)
-
boardsofdublin
- Dayvan Cowboy
- Posts: 1872
- Joined: Tue May 10, 2005 6:58 pm
- Location: Dublin
Chime Traveler wrote:For fans of Christ who wish to complete their CD/LP/EP collection, or add any Benbecula Records titles to their collection, Benbecula is having an amazing sale on select titles for the month of March. Some titles that aren't indicated as being on sale are actually on sale. The sale price is displayed once you go to the shopping cart...
http://www.benbecula.com/
(I am not affiliated with Benbecula, but just a fan of Christ and I thought that I'd pass on the word...)
lol cool thanks
