I know neather death or birth , i am and shall allways be ,i am the dawn and the dusk the ,alpha and the omega ..
A B R A C A D A B R A
.A B R A C A D A B R
..A B R A C A D A B
...A B R A C A D A
....A B R A C A D
.....A B R A C A
......A B R A C
.......A B R A
........A B R
.........A B
..........A
justin wrote:I know neather death or birth , i am and shall allways be ,i am the dawn and the dusk the ,alpha and the omega ..
Don't believe you.
OK OK .. FINE ! .... IM NOT THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA ....
im just plain old 23
A B R A C A D A B R A
.A B R A C A D A B R
..A B R A C A D A B
...A B R A C A D A
....A B R A C A D
.....A B R A C A
......A B R A C
.......A B R A
........A B R
.........A B
..........A
justin wrote:I know neather death or birth , i am and shall allways be ,i am the dawn and the dusk the ,alpha and the omega ..
I know Someone who fits that description.
He's the inventor of comedy (so I bet He's really funny) ...music....everything that is awesome...
You should meet Him, he likes you already
Edit: Oh man...I just thought of HOW funny He is.... He knows ALL the jokes and all the comedic geniussesin the world!
justin wrote:I know neather death or birth , i am and shall allways be ,i am the dawn and the dusk the ,alpha and the omega ..
I know Someone who fits that description. He's the inventor of comedy (so I bet He's really funny) ...music....everything that is awesome... You should meet Him, he likes you already
Edit: Oh man...I just thought of HOW funny He is.... He knows ALL the jokes and all the comedic geniussesin the world!
yeah i bet GOD goes have some pretty sweet connections .
i really loved his devine comedy it's a classic .. even though it was ghost written .
A B R A C A D A B R A
.A B R A C A D A B R
..A B R A C A D A B
...A B R A C A D A
....A B R A C A D
.....A B R A C A
......A B R A C
.......A B R A
........A B R
.........A B
..........A
That's why I wanted to go see The Number 23. It's my age. I figured it was going to reveal some amazing part of my existence that I had yet to discover... instead it cost me 9 bucks...