six-five-two wrote:Who made up this idea in the first place?
I thought it was Boardsofdublin a few months ago....
yeah twas me!
Moderator: Aesthetics
boardsofdublin wrote:six-five-two wrote:Who made up this idea in the first place?
I thought it was Boardsofdublin a few months ago....
yeah twas me!![]()
![]()
![]()
six-five-two wrote:boardsofdublin wrote:six-five-two wrote:Who made up this idea in the first place?
I thought it was Boardsofdublin a few months ago....
yeah twas me!![]()
![]()
![]()
There should be a re-release then where they add your name. Because I don't see it anywhere on the cover...
Oh, didn't you spell happened "happend"...
boardsofdublin wrote:yeah i thought i was going to be on the inlay, but alas i was not put on ...
Aesthetics wrote:boardsofdublin wrote:yeah i thought i was going to be on the inlay, but alas i was not put on ...
Hey man, I'm sorry.. I never thought about that tbh. It all didn't went smooth as steve-o passed on the project, so there was some info lost and all... I'll ask soupbandit to make correction on that as well as the spelling. You will be mentioned on OoT version 2 for sure!
jonnyjj74 wrote:I just noticed the Last.fm page for it is up.
Aesthetics wrote:jonnyjj74 wrote:I just noticed the Last.fm page for it is up.
Yep, it finally was confirmed yesterday. Mind that it's not totally finished yet, the "label" details need to be completed.
Mind that there is already a torrent version to save bandwidth. It's been pretty succesfull as well me thinks:
52 Downloads on the sliced version.
18 Downloads on the 256kbps rar version.
7 Downloads on the flac version.
4 Downloads on the art package.
Though it's cool to spread it throughout the globe via torrent sites, I thought you should know about the existence of the torrents.
Aesthetics wrote:milieu wrote:my only thought is now...part 2? only a matter of time i'm sure.
Yes, the question isn't if there will be a volume 2 but the question is when. First we need to settle everything for volume one before heading on with the next one.