Do you think I'm an idiot?

Moderator: Aesthetics

Do you think I'm an idiot?

yes
11
38%
no
18
62%
 
Total votes: 29

User avatar
Cupz
High Scorer
Posts: 10670
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2005 2:15 pm

Do you think I'm an idiot?

Post by Cupz »

Just wondering :lol:
Throw away your smartphone.
User avatar
kyriakos
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 1111
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2006 9:21 am
Location: Canada

Post by kyriakos »

you haven't given me any reason to assume you're an idiot sooo nah.
User avatar
hexagon son
Happy Cycler
Posts: 3254
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2005 1:17 pm
Location: Calgary, Alberta

Post by hexagon son »

no,... your a moron!! :twisted: :twisted:

just kidding buddy!
"It's been a long time..."
User avatar
nlogax
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 1111
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2005 9:26 pm
Location: SoCal

Post by nlogax »

yes but so am i
Image
User avatar
zander two
Sherbet Head
Posts: 781
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2005 4:42 am

Post by zander two »

Where's D4 when you need him! :lol:

Best thread in a long time, btw.
User avatar
hexagon son
Happy Cycler
Posts: 3254
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2005 1:17 pm
Location: Calgary, Alberta

Post by hexagon son »

zander two wrote:Where's D4 when you need him! :lol:

Best thread in a long time, btw.


i really am laughing now, at what could have been!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"It's been a long time..."
User avatar
Derail
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 1939
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2005 5:38 pm
Location: Pittsburgh

Post by Derail »

I did'nt think you were much of one before, but your idiot points just sky rocketed after starting this thread.
Image
User avatar
nlogax
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 1111
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2005 9:26 pm
Location: SoCal

Post by nlogax »

oh no i didn't
Image
User avatar
niknak
Sherbet Head
Posts: 530
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2006 12:02 pm
Location: Scotland

Post by niknak »

Do you think you're an idiot?
User avatar
Cupz
High Scorer
Posts: 10670
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2005 2:15 pm

Post by Cupz »

niknak wrote:Do you think you're an idiot?


They say if you hear something often enough you start to believe it...

so yeah...
Throw away your smartphone.
User avatar
Cupz
High Scorer
Posts: 10670
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2005 2:15 pm

Post by Cupz »

Derail wrote:I did'nt think you were much of one before, but your idiot points just sky rocketed after starting this thread.


:lol:
Throw away your smartphone.
User avatar
YELLOW
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 1189
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2006 2:03 am
Location: Maine

Post by YELLOW »

i like your posts cupz
User avatar
kyriakos
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 1111
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2006 9:21 am
Location: Canada

Post by kyriakos »

i do think you're a slutty whore though..
User avatar
Aesthetics
Site Admin
Posts: 5449
Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2004 11:59 am
Location: Lowlands
Contact:

Post by Aesthetics »

No you aren't.

I do think you are bit idiosyncratic at times. That also might be because you are one of the top posters on this board and therefor a lot of stuff to judge. I don't know you in person but judging from the posts that is. We all have our queer habits here and that's what makes this place great. I do think it's typical that you didn't reply on OoT yet.. but that goes for a few other artists who contributed as well, imo.


Anyways Cupz, it's nice to have you here and stop worrying about yourself.
Life is a Frequency
User avatar
Cupz
High Scorer
Posts: 10670
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2005 2:15 pm

Post by Cupz »

Aesthetics wrote:I do think it's typical that you didn't reply on OoT yet..
'

I DID...but it was deleted or something :shock:
Throw away your smartphone.
User avatar
The Telepathic Kid
Happy Cycler
Posts: 3051
Joined: Fri May 12, 2006 12:26 pm
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by The Telepathic Kid »

Yes. Of course. :D
User avatar
A_Northern_Soul
Happy Cycler
Posts: 2768
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:13 am
Location: Edinburgh

Post by A_Northern_Soul »

Hmm....

I'd say no, but if you start a poll asking "am I an idiot?", I do wonder....

But ultimately I'm voting "NO"
User avatar
saturdayindex
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 1681
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:40 pm
Location: Thailand, Japan, US, Netherlands, Australia

Post by saturdayindex »

the people on this board are so nice..... awwwww...
User avatar
wwbjd
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 1617
Joined: Mon May 22, 2006 9:01 pm
Contact:

Post by wwbjd »

I voted yes based on you having made this thread.
boardsofdublin
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 1872
Joined: Tue May 10, 2005 6:58 pm
Location: Dublin

Post by boardsofdublin »

wwbjd wrote:I voted yes based on you having made this thread.


lol i said no
Image
Image
Post a reply