Do you think I'm an idiot?

Moderator: Aesthetics

Do you think I'm an idiot?

yes
11
38%
no
18
62%
 
Total votes: 29

User avatar
niknak
Sherbet Head
Posts: 530
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2006 12:02 pm
Location: Scotland

Post by niknak »

I haven't decided yet. I'm waiting to see how it all pans out.
tuckndar
New Seed
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:49 am
Location: Outthere.

Post by tuckndar »

It has yet to be proven that intelligence has any survival value.
Flyingpurplepeopleeater
Eagle Minded
Posts: 314
Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2006 2:36 am

Post by Flyingpurplepeopleeater »

Don't worry man, we're all idiots, it's the human condition. :D
User avatar
harpoon dodger
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 2342
Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:20 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Post by harpoon dodger »

Flyingpurplepeopleeater wrote:Don't worry man, we're all idiots, it's the human condition. :D


hahaha..indeed. i said no btw.
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time.
six-five-two
Sherbet Head
Posts: 636
Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2005 8:56 pm
Location: Vancouver, BC

Post by six-five-two »

For making this thread, yes you are an idiot.

This is a bit off topic but:
Am I smarter than Cupz?
hello.
User avatar
Aesthetics
Site Admin
Posts: 5449
Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2004 11:59 am
Location: Lowlands
Contact:

Post by Aesthetics »

Cupz wrote:I DID...but it was deleted or something :shock:


Are you sure you hit the submit button rather than the preview button...? because I didn't delete anything and I'm sure Fredd-E didn't either.
Life is a Frequency
User avatar
Cupz
High Scorer
Posts: 10670
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2005 2:15 pm

Post by Cupz »

Yeah, pretty sure :lol:
Throw away your smartphone.
User avatar
harpoon dodger
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 2342
Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:20 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Post by harpoon dodger »

Studies show: Cupz is not an idiot..
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time.
User avatar
Goiter Sanchez
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 1522
Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2005 7:39 am
Location: San Francisco, California
Contact:

Post by Goiter Sanchez »

I voted yes. No hard feelings buddy.
I make music as Sweguno.
Instagram ︱YouTube ︱Soundcloud
User avatar
justin
Posts Quantity
Posts: 197
Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:55 pm
Location: The southern western great white north
Contact:

Post by justin »

IQ Range Classification

70-80-------Borderline deficiency
50-69-------Moron
20-49-------Imbecile
below 20---Idiot


I will not aswer till the results are in . however if your IQ is below 20 this may anger you and you may wish to throw feces at me . In which case this also may prove the validity of you being an idoit . I trust this is not the case .
A B R A C A D A B R A
.A B R A C A D A B R
..A B R A C A D A B
...A B R A C A D A
....A B R A C A D
.....A B R A C A
......A B R A C
.......A B R A
........A B R
.........A B
..........A
User avatar
Cupz
High Scorer
Posts: 10670
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2005 2:15 pm

Post by Cupz »

luckely, my IQ is JUST above 20.

Its 121 :D (what does that make me?)
Throw away your smartphone.
Post a reply