another satanic reference?
Moderators: Aesthetics, Drones, Hexagon Sun
- Twoism-ist
- Sherbet Head
- Posts: 746
- Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:28 pm
- Location: From The See
another satanic reference?
okay, so i'm doing a project for my English class about Boards of Canada. So I was using audacity to make small clips of their songs, and I took a clip of Satellite Anthem Icarus. As i was saving it as a file, i needed a short but distinguishable name for it. so i though okay ill just put the first three letters of each word.
"sat+ant+ica"
"satantica"
then i was reading it aloud and i was all "what?" satantica? i mean if you take out that T you get Satanica...
"sat+ant+ica"
"satantica"
then i was reading it aloud and i was all "what?" satantica? i mean if you take out that T you get Satanica...
-
six-five-two
- Sherbet Head
- Posts: 636
- Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2005 8:56 pm
- Location: Vancouver, BC
-
everythingyoudoisaballoon
- Friendly Stranger
- Posts: 43
- Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 2:58 am
- hills west
- Dayvan Cowboy
- Posts: 1006
- Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 9:14 pm
-
boardsofdublin
- Dayvan Cowboy
- Posts: 1872
- Joined: Tue May 10, 2005 6:58 pm
- Location: Dublin
everythingyoudoisaballoon wrote:Jesus christ guys. Give it a rest.
If I look hard enough I could will myself to see Satan in my shit. Does that mean its there? No.
Just enjoy the music and quit wasting your life away with this nonsense.
you do realize this is a fan forum not watmm right?
six-five-two wrote:Good find.... It could just be a big coincidence, but you know BoC...
funny
- Twoism-ist
- Sherbet Head
- Posts: 746
- Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:28 pm
- Location: From The See
-
everythingyoudoisaballoon
- Friendly Stranger
- Posts: 43
- Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 2:58 am
-
doubleEntendre
- Posts Quantity
- Posts: 192
- Joined: Tue May 02, 2006 9:20 pm
- Location: New York
- Contact:
- Twoism-ist
- Sherbet Head
- Posts: 746
- Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:28 pm
- Location: From The See
- thedisavowed
- Happy Cycler
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2005 6:35 pm
- Location: Texas
- Contact:
- harpoon dodger
- Dayvan Cowboy
- Posts: 2342
- Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:20 pm
- Location: Ontario, Canada
- Contact:
- Goiter Sanchez
- Dayvan Cowboy
- Posts: 1522
- Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2005 7:39 am
- Location: San Francisco, California
- Contact:
The clue obviously lies in the word "cheddar."
Let's see now.
Seven letters. Rearranged, they come to, let me see:
"Rachedd."
"Dechdar."
"Drechad."
"Chaderd" - hello, chaderd! Unless I'm very much mistaken, chaderd is the Egyptian word meaning "to eat fat." Now we're getting somewhere!
-from: Gene Wilders "The Adventures Of Sherlock Holmes Smarter Brother"-
Let's see now.
Seven letters. Rearranged, they come to, let me see:
"Rachedd."
"Dechdar."
"Drechad."
"Chaderd" - hello, chaderd! Unless I'm very much mistaken, chaderd is the Egyptian word meaning "to eat fat." Now we're getting somewhere!
-from: Gene Wilders "The Adventures Of Sherlock Holmes Smarter Brother"-
Throw away your smartphone.
- zander two
- Sherbet Head
- Posts: 781
- Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2005 4:42 am
- Spectrum_16
- Posts Quantity
- Posts: 100
- Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:06 am
- Location: TX
Re: another satanic reference?
Twoism-ist wrote:okay, so i'm doing a project for my English class about Boards of Canada. So I was using audacity to make small clips of their songs, and I took a clip of Satellite Anthem Icarus. As i was saving it as a file, i needed a short but distinguishable name for it. so i though okay ill just put the first three letters of each word.
"sat+ant+ica"
"satantica"
then i was reading it aloud and i was all "what?" satantica? i mean if you take out that T you get Satanica...
I THINK YOU ARE ONTO SOMETHING
You know that track from A few old Tunes Vol. 2
- "Heysanna Hosanna"....
First 3 letter rule for satanic messages.
"hey+hos"
"hey hos"
AND THEN IF YOU JUST THROW IN AN E
"hey hoes"
I think I'm surely onto something. Thanks Twoism-ist



