RIP Danny!
Moderator: Aesthetics
- A_Northern_Soul
- Happy Cycler
- Posts: 2768
- Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:13 am
- Location: Edinburgh
-
CatsAreKloppervok
- Posts Quantity
- Posts: 149
- Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2006 1:53 am
- Location: michigan
This is so strange. I was listening to the Junior Boys song So This Is Goodbye as I read this...
Kris, I'm very, very sorry for your loss. My thoughts and sympathy go out to you and Danny's family.
I think we all lost something. Danny was certainly a unique and knowledgeable guy here, and he will definetly be missed.
Kris, I'm very, very sorry for your loss. My thoughts and sympathy go out to you and Danny's family.
I think we all lost something. Danny was certainly a unique and knowledgeable guy here, and he will definetly be missed.
you can say the sun is shining if you really want to
i can see the moon and it seems so clear
i can see the moon and it seems so clear
- hexagon son
- Happy Cycler
- Posts: 3254
- Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2005 1:17 pm
- Location: Calgary, Alberta
I want to thank you all for the kind words, it means a lot to me and Danny his friends and family. His sudden death was not really a surprise to me because he discharched himself many times from several hospitals and never listened to the doctors. His doctor told me friday that his change for recovering after the operation was not 50% like Danny told me and Robin but less because of the damage to his liver and kidney failure. He never took his medication like he was told in or out of the hospital so in a way his suicide attempt succeed after all. I hope he's in a better place now because he hated life especially when he was diagnosed schizophrenic almost 17 years ago, that was before i knew him. His biggest passion was music like you probabely all know and that kept him going all these years but in the end even that was not enough. Next wednesday their will be a short memorial [Danny was an atheïst] and after that his ashes will be spread. It was his wish if that would happen on the same graveyard where his first boyfriend ashes where spread a long time ago. Danny didn't want any fuss about him and i respect his wishes. I'll do my best to repay the money from the cdr but my first concern is the house we bought 2 years ago togheter! I have to pay for it alone now Danny is gone and that will not be easy for me. At the moment it's all a blur for me but that's something to expect i think. Anyway i keep in touch with Robin who has been a great support for me these last couple of months and i'll hang around here for a while, but not for long. Kris.
- hills west
- Dayvan Cowboy
- Posts: 1006
- Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 9:14 pm
forgive me if im the only one who doesnt quite believe this...and indeed if i am wrong rest in peace man i did not know..but it seems strange to me that after a seemingly promising recovery that he should die suddenly and aesthetics isnt the first to post about it...i dont know what to say..i dont except death very well and as this is a rather confined board of members, if it is true i truely feel a deep degree of sorrow as none of us ever meant any true verbal harm to him...i only hope that if this is true that when i die i can somehow see him and listen to some cool tunes together for the hell of it...i am drinking heavily in his memory...cheers mate...may your afterlife bring you the things that life could not possibly...xo
- Aesthetics
- Site Admin
- Posts: 5449
- Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2004 11:59 am
- Location: Lowlands
- Contact:
It's very sad but it's true Hills, what proof can be given...
I know it's hard to believe as it all seemed more positive than a few weeks ago. That's mainly like Kris described.. Danny made it look better than it was so I didn't notice it was that bad. The fact that Kris made this topic is because Kris promissed Danny that once this would happen he'd make a topic about it.
It all feels so awkward because I apparently was one of the last persons he talked/chatted with.
I know it's hard to believe as it all seemed more positive than a few weeks ago. That's mainly like Kris described.. Danny made it look better than it was so I didn't notice it was that bad. The fact that Kris made this topic is because Kris promissed Danny that once this would happen he'd make a topic about it.
It all feels so awkward because I apparently was one of the last persons he talked/chatted with.
Life is a Frequency
- esselfortium
- Eagle Minded
- Posts: 365
- Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:51 pm
- Location: North Carolina
- Contact:
- Infinite E
- Dayvan Cowboy
- Posts: 1553
- Joined: Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:02 pm
- Contact:
-
boardsofdublin
- Dayvan Cowboy
- Posts: 1872
- Joined: Tue May 10, 2005 6:58 pm
- Location: Dublin
well i go out of town for the weekend and this is the first thing i read on the board...
no words to be said...im pretty much shocked and speechless
danny is in a better place now and truly at peace...so may he rest that way.
kris my thoughts and prayers go out to you, but i know that there arent any amount of words that can anything any easier for you. just know that you have the support of this board if you ever have to let out some steam or share anything.
we'll miss you danny.
no words to be said...im pretty much shocked and speechless
danny is in a better place now and truly at peace...so may he rest that way.
kris my thoughts and prayers go out to you, but i know that there arent any amount of words that can anything any easier for you. just know that you have the support of this board if you ever have to let out some steam or share anything.
we'll miss you danny.
- Goiter Sanchez
- Dayvan Cowboy
- Posts: 1522
- Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2005 7:39 am
- Location: San Francisco, California
- Contact:
Isn't this his MySpace page? It's still apparently active for some reason...
http://www.myspace.com/kazuality
http://www.myspace.com/kazuality
Goiter Sanchez wrote:Isn't this his MySpace page? It's still apparently active for some reason...
http://www.myspace.com/kazuality
Danny's side on myspace will remain active until i've decided otherwise! I still have to contact lot's of people about what happened. His best friends asked me not to delete anything at this time. Apprehensible i think don't you?! He's dead but he will NOT be forgotten!
- Aesthetics
- Site Admin
- Posts: 5449
- Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2004 11:59 am
- Location: Lowlands
- Contact:
I removed some irrelevant posts from this topic as it seems that some aren't aware what kind of influence this has on Kris. I notice that some are suspicious about it, which saddens me. I'm well aware that the internet isn't a reliable place and that there is no physical proof. Please use your common sense and show some respect. If you still have doubts whatsoever I'd rather that you contact me instead of posting offensive stuff in this topic.
It's silly that I have to make a post like this...
It's silly that I have to make a post like this...
Life is a Frequency


