Infinite E wrote:Anyone ever had a nutmeg trip? very strange.
More like having some kind of poisoning and being delerious. At one point I stood on something sharp and I remember thinking, "Fuck, that's really sore! Oh no, wait a minute, my feet are a different country, doesn't matter...."
Those are the kind of things that happen in my dreams. my dreams are a total trip. I don't need to do drugs, I just need to fall asleep.
I'm starting to agree. I really believe I have seen all that drugs can offer. I'll smoke a little weed on occasion, but dreams are where it's at now. Ever see The Science Of Sleep?
I wish I could draw and I would draw out the things I see in my dreams and they would be some of the craziest shit you've ever seen. And, No, I have yet to see it. I will put it on my netflix list though. I remember seeing the previews and it didn't look that good to me, but, I have heard good things about it. Did you like it?
Indeed. I thought it was quite good. If you like Eternal Sunshine you'll like it. The dream sequences are done very well.
Jesus Christ everyone..the other night some friends and i did a bunch of caffiene tablets (as we were REALLY bored and had no other substances to abuse)...i feel awful and i took them over 24 hours ago. usually im one to advocate drugs and shit but i highly suggest never to do this...i regret it completely. i really hope im feeling better tomorrow, i havent gotten more than a few hours sleep inb the last 37 hours. so that being said....
drugs are bad, mkay? (well just doing too much caffiene)
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time.
Infinite E wrote:Anyone ever had a nutmeg trip? very strange.
More like having some kind of poisoning and being delerious. At one point I stood on something sharp and I remember thinking, "Fuck, that's really sore! Oh no, wait a minute, my feet are a different country, doesn't matter...."
Those are the kind of things that happen in my dreams. my dreams are a total trip. I don't need to do drugs, I just need to fall asleep.
dreams are AMAZING... no one truly understands them... or their potential... ever heard of Robert Monroe? He wrote a good book on lucid dreams.
Infinite E wrote:Anyone ever had a nutmeg trip? very strange.
More like having some kind of poisoning and being delerious. At one point I stood on something sharp and I remember thinking, "Fuck, that's really sore! Oh no, wait a minute, my feet are a different country, doesn't matter...."
Those are the kind of things that happen in my dreams. my dreams are a total trip. I don't need to do drugs, I just need to fall asleep.
dreams are AMAZING... no one truly understands them... or their potential... ever heard of Robert Monroe? He wrote a good book on lucid dreams.
I've been meaning to check that book out! I gotta get on that!
harpoon dodger wrote:Jesus Christ everyone..the other night some friends and i did a bunch of caffiene tablets (as we were REALLY bored and had no other substances to abuse)...i feel awful and i took them over 24 hours ago. usually im one to advocate drugs and shit but i highly suggest never to do this...i regret it completely. i really hope im feeling better tomorrow, i havent gotten more than a few hours sleep inb the last 37 hours. so that being said....
drugs are bad, mkay? (well just doing too much caffiene)
Infinite E wrote:Anyone ever had a nutmeg trip? very strange.
More like having some kind of poisoning and being delerious. At one point I stood on something sharp and I remember thinking, "Fuck, that's really sore! Oh no, wait a minute, my feet are a different country, doesn't matter...."
Those are the kind of things that happen in my dreams. my dreams are a total trip. I don't need to do drugs, I just need to fall asleep.
I'm starting to agree. I really believe I have seen all that drugs can offer. I'll smoke a little weed on occasion, but dreams are where it's at now. Ever see The Science Of Sleep?
Last night, I dreamt that I understood why his feet were a different country. It was all so clear to me and I thought "Duh, why wasn't it obvious.."
Infinite E wrote:Anyone ever had a nutmeg trip? very strange.
More like having some kind of poisoning and being delerious. At one point I stood on something sharp and I remember thinking, "Fuck, that's really sore! Oh no, wait a minute, my feet are a different country, doesn't matter...."
Those are the kind of things that happen in my dreams. my dreams are a total trip. I don't need to do drugs, I just need to fall asleep.
I'm starting to agree. I really believe I have seen all that drugs can offer. I'll smoke a little weed on occasion, but dreams are where it's at now. Ever see The Science Of Sleep?
Last night, I dreamt that I understood why his feet were a different country. It was all so clear to me and I thought "Duh, why wasn't it obvious.."
Great! Now I'm gonna be trying to remember where that quote was from all day long! I know I heard that... and just recently too!
Planning on doing some nutmeg (aka Rocketfuel for the IQ) myself this weekend,when my parents are gone. After spending 5 hours on erowid, I know the do's and dont's by heart.
Uhm...My parents are gone and I just swallowed nutmeg.
It is pretty gross. Aah what am I saying...it tastes like horse-shit wrapped in 50 year old cheese.
It takes a whille to kick in...
...although I am feeling a bit euphoric(but thats problably a placebo effect)
Planning on doing some nutmeg (aka Rocketfuel for the IQ) myself this weekend,when my parents are gone. After spending 5 hours on erowid, I know the do's and dont's by heart.
Uhm...My parents are gone and I just swallowed nutmeg. It is pretty gross. Aah what am I saying...it tastes like horse-shit wrapped in 50 year old cheese.
It takes a whille to kick in...
...although I am feeling a bit euphoric(but thats problably a placebo effect)
Planning on doing some nutmeg (aka Rocketfuel for the IQ) myself this weekend,when my parents are gone. After spending 5 hours on erowid, I know the do's and dont's by heart.
Uhm...My parents are gone and I just swallowed nutmeg. It is pretty gross. Aah what am I saying...it tastes like horse-shit wrapped in 50 year old cheese.
It takes a whille to kick in...
...although I am feeling a bit euphoric(but thats problably a placebo effect)
Wish me luck!
Cupz. Be careful with that stuff. Nutmeg is a toxin, man. It can permanently fuck you up.
Sorry.. just being the prude/social worker/all too aware of what drugs can do to people/ Twoism kid.
harpoon dodger wrote:Jesus Christ everyone..the other night some friends and i did a bunch of caffiene tablets (as we were REALLY bored and had no other substances to abuse)...i feel awful and i took them over 24 hours ago. usually im one to advocate drugs and shit but i highly suggest never to do this...i regret it completely. i really hope im feeling better tomorrow, i havent gotten more than a few hours sleep inb the last 37 hours. so that being said....
drugs are bad, mkay? (well just doing too much caffiene)
haha its all good man, my drug dealer stuffed E in my mouth one time, then pointed a gun at me when i was peaking on that shit an hour later haha. Cant say I dont regret that experience.
It took me awhhile before i could try E again because of the association with that night.
Last edited by isawdrones on Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
harpoon dodger wrote:Jesus Christ everyone..the other night some friends and i did a bunch of caffiene tablets (as we were REALLY bored and had no other substances to abuse)...i feel awful and i took them over 24 hours ago. usually im one to advocate drugs and shit but i highly suggest never to do this...i regret it completely. i really hope im feeling better tomorrow, i havent gotten more than a few hours sleep inb the last 37 hours. so that being said....
drugs are bad, mkay? (well just doing too much caffiene)
haha its all good man, my drug dealer stuffed E in my mouth one time, then pointed a gun at me when i was peaking on that shit an hour later haha. Cant say I dont regret that experience.
harpoon dodger wrote:Jesus Christ everyone..the other night some friends and i did a bunch of caffiene tablets (as we were REALLY bored and had no other substances to abuse)...i feel awful and i took them over 24 hours ago. usually im one to advocate drugs and shit but i highly suggest never to do this...i regret it completely. i really hope im feeling better tomorrow, i havent gotten more than a few hours sleep inb the last 37 hours. so that being said....
drugs are bad, mkay? (well just doing too much caffiene)
haha its all good man, my drug dealer stuffed E in my mouth one time, then pointed a gun at me when i was peaking on that shit an hour later haha. Cant say I dont regret that experience.
WTF Really?
yeah, it wasnt loaded tho. He came out of the garage with a mask on and i was on the porch, i was walking inside to check on my friend who was feeling sick and he just busts out of the garage and points a shot gun at me. I was so high tho i didnt even care, i knew he wasnt going to do anything, luckily he didnt.
isawdrones wrote:yeah, it wasnt loaded tho. He came out of the garage with a mask on and i was on the porch, i was walking inside to check on my friend who was feeling sick and he just busts out of the garage and points a shot gun at me. I was so high tho i didnt even care, i knew he wasnt going to do anything, luckily he didnt.
Fuck man...I think, if I was high, I'd flip! Scared shitless
isawdrones wrote:yeah, it wasnt loaded tho. He came out of the garage with a mask on and i was on the porch, i was walking inside to check on my friend who was feeling sick and he just busts out of the garage and points a shot gun at me. I was so high tho i didnt even care, i knew he wasnt going to do anything, luckily he didnt.
Fuck man...I think, if I was high, I'd flip! Scared shitless
isawdrones wrote:yeah, it wasnt loaded tho. He came out of the garage with a mask on and i was on the porch, i was walking inside to check on my friend who was feeling sick and he just busts out of the garage and points a shot gun at me. I was so high tho i didnt even care, i knew he wasnt going to do anything, luckily he didnt.
Fuck man...I think, if I was high, I'd flip! Scared shitless
harpoon dodger wrote:Jesus Christ everyone..the other night some friends and i did a bunch of caffiene tablets (as we were REALLY bored and had no other substances to abuse)...i feel awful and i took them over 24 hours ago. usually im one to advocate drugs and shit but i highly suggest never to do this...i regret it completely. i really hope im feeling better tomorrow, i havent gotten more than a few hours sleep inb the last 37 hours. so that being said....
drugs are bad, mkay? (well just doing too much caffiene)
haha its all good man, my drug dealer stuffed E in my mouth one time, then pointed a gun at me when i was peaking on that shit an hour later haha. Cant say I dont regret that experience.
It took me awhhile before i could try E again because of the association with that night.
Gahaha...i have to laugh at that, forgive me, it just looked crazy when i read it. I would be scared as hell though if something like that happened to me..
I'm finally back to normal from overdoing it with the caffiene though...phew
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time.