boc yahoogroup wrote:Re: New album? Posted by: "hex_official" no_reply@yahoogroups.com hex_official Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:19 am (PST) I can confirm that there is a new major release by the band coming up. The announcement will appear first on the official website nearer the time.
I have a feeling another release is coming out eventually ...but it could be months and months as far as i know. I don't get the feeling they're done being musicians yet.
"grand mistress of the grace note freedledeedee melodies" - Cupz, 2026
I've seen talk here and there about BoC possibly being "done" with music, or at least alluding to that. Is that based on an interview somewhere or just speculation? I mean, they must have a way to support themselves outside of music b/c I can't imagine them supporting their families off of album sales that launch every 3 to 4 years.
As for the validity of the comment... Back a month or two ago when the rumors were swirling about the box set coming out soon, the user Hexagon Son IIRC, who is apparently someone close to Warp or BoC (yes, no?), made a claim that the rumor was true and to be on the lookout... yet nothing happened. So who can you trust besides the warp site, really?
Nobody except BoC themselfs, thats one thing I learned from my years on this forum. The brothers will probably release a new record when you least expect it...just...WH4M 1N Y0 F4C3!!11
I dont know why people think they are going to stop...I think they still have considerable ground they want to cover. They havent said anything about stopping b.o.c, they have said that they are working on new material.
kaini wrote:well hex_official has proven to be a very reliable source in the past. he's been posting on the boc yahoogroups for a long time.
He's the same person... and the same person here as well.
There is an album coming, an announcement will be made soon (I have no idea exactly when) and I think it's safe to assume the emphasis on major is appropriate...
kaini wrote:well hex_official has proven to be a very reliable source in the past. he's been posting on the boc yahoogroups for a long time.
He's the same person... and the same person here as well.
There is an album coming, an announcement will be made soon (I have no idea exactly when) and I think it's safe to assume the emphasis on major is appropriate...
turquoise70 wrote:Out of order?! Fuck! Even in the FUTURE nothin works!
Hahah!
So the combination is one, two, three, four, five? That's the stupidest combination I've ever heard in my life! The kind of thing an idiot would have on his luggage!