Chromakey Dreamcoat beatbox
Moderators: Aesthetics, Drones, Hexagon Sun
- Aesthetics
- Site Admin
- Posts: 5449
- Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2004 11:59 am
- Location: Lowlands
- Contact:
Chromakey Dreamcoat beatbox
http://www.youtube.com/v/jRZHc96WcuE&rel=1
I wish I could do this.
I wish I could do this.
Life is a Frequency
- ryetronics
- Dayvan Cowboy
- Posts: 1174
- Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2006 9:47 pm
- Location: Texas
- thedisavowed
- Happy Cycler
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2005 6:35 pm
- Location: Texas
- Contact:
- Shadowshocker
- Dayvan Cowboy
- Posts: 1279
- Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:10 pm
- turquoise70
- Happy Cycler
- Posts: 4901
- Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:30 am
- Location: the system
- Contact:
- Joebot Kill
- Dayvan Cowboy
- Posts: 1558
- Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:44 am
- Location: Worcester, Massachusetts
- Contact:
that guy was weird....
anyone else find it funny that someone would actually request boards of canada?
anyone else find it funny that someone would actually request boards of canada?
FUTURE FOREST DESIGN:
http://www.futureforestdesign.net
MOSS ARCHIVE MUSIC COLLECTIVE:
http://www.mossarchive.net
http://www.futureforestdesign.net
MOSS ARCHIVE MUSIC COLLECTIVE:
http://www.mossarchive.net
-
boardsofdublin
- Dayvan Cowboy
- Posts: 1872
- Joined: Tue May 10, 2005 6:58 pm
- Location: Dublin
- yeah.thats.right.orange
- Boqurant
- Posts: 99
- Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 3:35 am
- Location: BOCLAND
-
six-five-two
- Sherbet Head
- Posts: 636
- Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2005 8:56 pm
- Location: Vancouver, BC
- ryetronics
- Dayvan Cowboy
- Posts: 1174
- Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2006 9:47 pm
- Location: Texas
six-five-two wrote:I think this is better:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=VftSlRltidg
I can't decide whether I hate this or love it.
- Joebot Kill
- Dayvan Cowboy
- Posts: 1558
- Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:44 am
- Location: Worcester, Massachusetts
- Contact:
those guys are even weirder!
FUTURE FOREST DESIGN:
http://www.futureforestdesign.net
MOSS ARCHIVE MUSIC COLLECTIVE:
http://www.mossarchive.net
http://www.futureforestdesign.net
MOSS ARCHIVE MUSIC COLLECTIVE:
http://www.mossarchive.net
- zeitgeist
- Dayvan Cowboy
- Posts: 1416
- Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:51 pm
- Location: where teh wild things are
ryetronics wrote:six-five-two wrote:I think this is better:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=VftSlRltidg
I can't decide whether I hate this or love it.
If it weren't for the tone-deaf whistling, I'd actually think it's a pretty cool idea at least...
- ryetronics
- Dayvan Cowboy
- Posts: 1174
- Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2006 9:47 pm
- Location: Texas
zeitgeist wrote:ryetronics wrote:six-five-two wrote:I think this is better:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=VftSlRltidg
I can't decide whether I hate this or love it.
If it weren't for the tone-deaf whistling, I'd actually think it's a pretty cool idea at least...
Thank you. That's exactly what was bugging me about it.
