saturdayindex wrote: Babies cry because they are constantly tripping. In fact, that's also why they laugh so much.
I vividly remember the day I was born, being wheeled out of the hospital room in a warm, comfy surrounding enclosure (what I now know as a crib) and seeing amazing patterns of lines floating above me in sequence (what I know know as simple square ceiling tiles).
YESSS!!!!
Thats exacly what I think! They have to since they don't think with words, and have no sense of rationality...maybe thats why nostalgic music sounds psychedelic, and makes people crave for returning to their youth. This could also be the explenation for amazing effects in the psycheatric when they get the patient in a "womb-like enviorment".
Haha that's awesome! Used to watch it when it was first on.
Btw, what's the music at the beginning following the credits when the kids are mathgraffing? When I first started looking for the unreleased BoC stuff, I got this track labelled as Seward Leaf on Hooper Bay..
saturdayindex wrote: Babies cry because they are constantly tripping. In fact, that's also why they laugh so much.
I vividly remember the day I was born, being wheeled out of the hospital room in a warm, comfy surrounding enclosure (what I now know as a crib) and seeing amazing patterns of lines floating above me in sequence (what I know know as simple square ceiling tiles).
YESSS!!!!
Thats exacly what I think! They have to since they don't think with words, and have no sense of rationality...maybe thats why nostalgic music sounds psychedelic, and makes people crave for returning to their youth. This could also be the explenation for amazing effects in the psycheatric when they get the patient in a "womb-like enviorment".
as a matter of fact, when u smoke biff and eat some vegetables, you'll probably feel nostalgiac. why?
because when yer born all your senses are fresh, and you can smell/taste/hear more throughly.
i felt nostalgiac when i ate a carrot.
and on the thinking matter, well, i think they think in an abstract manner since they don't tie objects with actions and whatnot.. everything is for what it is..
if you started fresh with weed you're gonna strongly feel this