Moderator: Aesthetics
Infinite E
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 1553 Joined: Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:02 pm
Contact:
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by Infinite E » Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:04 am
The Patrick Cowley Mix of I Feel Love. I love this tune a lot.
"Now son, don't worry, those were just lies Daddy told to get prescription drugs"
747Music
Nova Scotia Robot
Posts: 5164 Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:13 am
Location: Ontario, Canada
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by 747Music » Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:26 pm
Genesis - The Platinum Collection
Cupz
High Scorer
Posts: 10670 Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2005 2:15 pm
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by Cupz » Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:59 pm
747Music wrote: Genesis - The Platinum Collection
Genesis is awesome.
Throw away your smartphone
.
Magic Brenda
Sherbet Head
Posts: 517 Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:55 pm
Location: The MCR
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by Magic Brenda » Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:40 pm
Gescom - Go Sheep
Treefingers
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 1433 Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:43 pm
Location: England
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by Treefingers » Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:12 pm
Madvillain - Fancy Clown
mechanismj
Nova Scotia Robot
Posts: 5157 Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2005 3:35 am
Contact:
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by mechanismj » Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:16 am
Floor - Tales Of Lolita
Just discovered stoner/ doom/ pop band Torche, and subsequently their former band Floor. Fucking awesome stuff if you're into that kind of thing. Oddly enough, it's the heaviest AND catchiest thing I've heard in a while.
747Music
Nova Scotia Robot
Posts: 5164 Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:13 am
Location: Ontario, Canada
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by 747Music » Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:18 am
Cupz wrote: 747Music wrote: Genesis - The Platinum Collection
Genesis is awesome.
Hells ya, I'll send you some stuff i've been playing around with later on msn.
Magic Brenda
Sherbet Head
Posts: 517 Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:55 pm
Location: The MCR
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by Magic Brenda » Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:18 am
Harmonia - Watussi.
ross adey
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 1280 Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2005 1:56 am
Location: Dublin, Ireland.
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by ross adey » Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:21 pm
revolte - blackout
meat like product
Eagle Minded
Posts: 280 Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:25 am
Location: Tallahassee, FL
Contact:
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by meat like product » Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:22 pm
old crow medicine show - we're all in this together
-Hunter
747Music
Nova Scotia Robot
Posts: 5164 Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:13 am
Location: Ontario, Canada
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by 747Music » Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:45 pm
Lemon Jelly '64-'95
Aesthetics
Site Admin
Posts: 5449 Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2004 11:59 am
Location: Lowlands
Contact:
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by Aesthetics » Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:50 pm
Caribou - Melody Day
A great artist which I discovered through the Pitchfork's best 50 albums of 2007.
Life is a Frequency
747Music
Nova Scotia Robot
Posts: 5164 Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:13 am
Location: Ontario, Canada
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by 747Music » Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:56 pm
Aesthetics wrote: Caribou - Melody Day A great artist which I discovered through the Pitchfork's best 50 albums of 2007.
awesome yes!
I got into Caribou from someones mention here. Can't remember who though.
Cupz
High Scorer
Posts: 10670 Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2005 2:15 pm
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by Cupz » Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:13 pm
747Music wrote: Aesthetics wrote: Caribou - Melody Day A great artist which I discovered through the Pitchfork's best 50 albums of 2007.
awesome yes!
I got into Caribou from someones mention here. Can't remember who though.
I got into caribou becouse someone posted a video saying it made him happy. It was Hendrix with Ko from his Manitoba project. I was sold.
Throw away your smartphone
.
hexagon son
Happy Cycler
Posts: 3254 Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2005 1:17 pm
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by hexagon son » Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:21 am
Polysics : Neu LP . if you like devo and psot punk you need to gice these guys a listen. loads of bleeps and shouting!
"It's been a long time..."
Joebot Kill
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 1558 Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:44 am
Location: Worcester, Massachusetts
Contact:
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by Joebot Kill » Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:50 am
Cupz wrote: 747Music wrote: Aesthetics wrote: Caribou - Melody Day A great artist which I discovered through the Pitchfork's best 50 albums of 2007.
awesome yes!
I got into Caribou from someones mention here. Can't remember who though.
I got into caribou becouse someone posted a video saying it made him happy. It was Hendrix with Ko from his Manitoba project. I was sold.
i first got into caribou when someone on this board mentioned that one of the songs sounded like it sampled dayvan cowboy. "andorra" is a pretty good album, but ive been more into the double disc, "start breaking my heart."
sevenELIXIR
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 1090 Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 3:29 pm
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by sevenELIXIR » Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:59 pm
hum - the album "you'd prefer an astronaut." mid nineties alternative shoe-gazey masterpiece. I think hum was one of the most underrated bands
Treefingers
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 1433 Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:43 pm
Location: England
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by Treefingers » Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:26 pm
Sun Ra - Mu