mechanismj wrote:Sandison and Eoin? Why are they bothering with that whole thing still?
It's called a professional name, Marcus has been consistent in staying with Eoin as a surname, which is why it bugs me when people go back and change things to say "Marcus Eoin Sandison" when that is not how it's credited.
got mine today. listening to outta place again... not sure how i feel about this one................... but here come the rubber cops has really grown on me! what a great tune!
23.11.08 NEWS... look out for the SEXUAL OBJECTS single "Here Come The Rubber Cops", which is almost sold out!!! there are only 20 copies left with FORTE Distributions and i don`t want you to pay too much money on ebay for this masterpiece. in december, A&B is proud to present two fantastic live shows with FOUND from Edinburgh on the 4th in Oldenburg with VIOLA CRAYFISH and on the 6th on Hamburg with LA GRANDE ILLUSION. be prepared for a majestic live experience, which includes live paintings by BRUTUS. take a look at http://www.livezeichner.de Next Year will see the release by SAY`s second album called "Multiverse" and the new album by wonderful EMILY SCOTT. also the SEXUAL OBJECTS will collaborate with the BOARDS OF CANADA again! you know what that means, don`t you?
also the SEXUAL OBJECTS will collaborate with the BOARDS OF CANADA again! you know what that means, don`t you?
Nice find! Sadly I've absolutely no idea what that means....
Is it:
a) new BOC (Hurrah!) b) new Sexual Objects (Hurr-oh...) c) live collaboration between the two (uber-Hurrah!) d) Geoff Hurst in the 1966 World Cup Final
there are only plans for an 10 inch 4 track ep till now. it will be a limited edition with handmade covers. but to be honest it will take its time to a final release.
.
Borné dans sa nature, infini dans ses vœux, l'homme est un dieu tombé qui se souvient des cieux.
Hier is het single nummer in z'n geheel te beluisteren (klik op 2. The Sexual Objects). Sta er zelf ook niet van te kijken. Heb met de eigenaar van het label gemaiild en hij wist me te vertellen dat BoC ook het full-length album gaat produceren en niet minder dan 48 remixen had gedaan van de single. Die mocht ik natuurlijk niet horen .
translation:
Here you can listen to the single in its entirety. It doesn't really impress me at all. I've contacted the label owner and he told me that BoC will also produce the full album and also made not less than 48 remixes of the single, which obviously I wasn't allowed to hear.
48 remixes?! now I understand their myspace statuses: "being busy"
Nobody listens to me , but also mark my words when I said a few months ago on this board that a Warp talent scout I knew through ebay told me that I should remember it's Warp's 20th birthday this year when I kept asking about a new album .
Borné dans sa nature, infini dans ses vœux, l'homme est un dieu tombé qui se souvient des cieux.