it's only a matter of time before they put another album out. and then after a year or two of listening to that one we will want another one, complaining why they haven't released another album. it's a cycle.
p.s . how does one random guy say that they're going to release a new album and you guys all believe him?
polar sky wrote:it's only a matter of time before they put another album out. and then after a year or two of listening to that one we will want another one, complaining why they haven't released another album. it's a cycle.
Agreed, they're never satisfied.
polar sky wrote:p.s . how does one random guy say that they're going to release a new album and you guys all believe him?
polar sky wrote:it's only a matter of time before they put another album out. and then after a year or two of listening to that one we will want another one, complaining why they haven't released another album. it's a cycle.
Agreed, they're never satisfied.
polar sky wrote:p.s . how does one random guy say that they're going to release a new album and you guys all believe him?
It isn't a random guy.
how do we know its not just someone who registered the name "mdg" on twoism? do we have confirmation that its actually him? sorry if this was already discussed before... i might have read it and forgot...
Joebot Kill wrote:how do we know its not just someone who registered the name "mdg" on twoism? do we have confirmation that its actually him? sorry if this was already discussed before... i might have read it and forgot...
I'm always very sceptic myself so I understand you(and a lot of others) will not believe it until you've seen some proof. All I can say, we(the mods) know he's the real deal.
Word. And I wouldn't lie about it either. And neither would another mod lie about it.
That plus I messaged mdg on WATMM, back when he first joined twoism, and confirmed its him.
How did you confirm it was really him? Did the message go something like this?
You: Are you really MDG?
Him: Yeah.
You: Oh! I thought so! Cool.
Who the hell is this guy? And what is his connection with BoC?
Not to speak for 747 (correct if I'm wrong) but I'm willing to bet it was a WATMM message to mdg that said "hey did you just register on twoism?", not "hey are you mdg?".
Word. And I wouldn't lie about it either. And neither would another mod lie about it.
That plus I messaged mdg on WATMM, back when he first joined twoism, and confirmed its him.
How did you confirm it was really him? Did the message go something like this?
You: Are you really MDG?
Him: Yeah.
You: Oh! I thought so! Cool.
Who the hell is this guy? And what is his connection with BoC?
Not to speak for 747 (correct if I'm wrong) but I'm willing to bet it was a WATMM message to mdg that said "hey did you just register on twoism?", not "hey are you mdg?".