MDG: Please give an update (if you can)

Moderators: Aesthetics, Drones, Hexagon Sun

Locked
User avatar
LOL Alzado
Posts Quantity
Posts: 118
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 1:22 am

MDG: Please give an update (if you can)

Post by LOL Alzado »

Last we heard from you:

mdg wrote:Hi everyone, I've not been able to look in here for a while until today, my apologies... I noticed this thread, so please let me reiterate for those of you who missed it the last time: There is a new BOC album on the way. I realise you've heard this a few times, these things take quite a while to reach the stage when they're confirming a release date, so please be patient until we're allowed to give out all the info. All the best...


mdg wrote:
john fonda wrote:have you heard any of it mdg?if so is it epic?

yes and yes


mdg wrote:The absence of any real info seems to inspire a lot of amusing fiction on this forum. For the benefit of the newcomers (and the amnesiacs!) there is a new BoC album on the way.
i <3 watmm
User avatar
ryetronics
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 1174
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2006 9:47 pm
Location: Texas

Post by ryetronics »

He's probably going to say the same thing he ALWAYS does.... "An album is coming. I can't say anything more. Be patient."
User avatar
turquoise70
Happy Cycler
Posts: 4901
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:30 am
Location: the system
Contact:

Post by turquoise70 »

What rye said. Besides, it's not like we're the world's only BoC fans, we're lucky to hear from mdg at all, much less consistently.
"grand mistress of the grace note freedledeedee melodies" - Cupz, 2026
User avatar
CoBoC
Sherbet Head
Posts: 987
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:25 am

Post by CoBoC »

BoC news or GTFO. :lol:
Viper.
User avatar
Retrodreaming
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 1162
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:31 pm
Location: Norfolk

Post by Retrodreaming »

I Don't Believe this mdg lol It's easy to say theres an album coming anyone can say that,if there were hard facts then yes maybe id believe but until then i dont :) And warp would email me first b4 this mdg dude ha ha ha. 8)
<center>de ['] ja [,] vu
nʌ ['] ɐɾ [,] ǝp
Image
User avatar
john fonda
Sherbet Head
Posts: 935
Joined: Sun Jun 18, 2006 4:17 pm
Location: dublin

Post by john fonda »

even one fact about the lp,no more

:D :) 8) :twisted:
User avatar
rdy2bz
Posts Quantity
Posts: 123
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:55 pm

Post by rdy2bz »

What do you want mdg to tell you?

I for myself am satisfied with knowing there will be at least one upcoming album.
alone alive again
User avatar
harpoon dodger
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 2342
Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:20 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Post by harpoon dodger »

rdy2bz wrote:What do you want mdg to tell you?

I for myself am satisfied with knowing there will be at least one upcoming album.


Fuckin A
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time.
User avatar
ryetronics
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 1174
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2006 9:47 pm
Location: Texas

Post by ryetronics »

iec wrote:
harpoon dodger wrote:
rdy2bz wrote:What do you want mdg to tell you?

I for myself am satisfied with knowing there will be at least one upcoming album.


Fuckin A


Okay, this is totally off-subject, but what is the point of iec's post? I see this all over the internet, especially on WATMM, where someone will just quote and type nothing in their post. Is it a mistake, or some kind of internet lingo I'm not aware of?
User avatar
iec
Eagle Minded
Posts: 422
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:29 am
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Post by iec »

Sorry - I did that because what I was thinking was neatly summed up in the post above mine. My words would have merely cluttered things up, but I agree wholly with harpoon dodger / rdy2bz. So, in quoting their words under my own post, I tried to signify that I felt the same way.
last.fm/user/ienjoycheese ~ [hence i see joy]
User avatar
Aesthetics
Site Admin
Posts: 5449
Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2004 11:59 am
Location: Lowlands
Contact:

Post by Aesthetics »

Send a personal message next time when you have a direct question for MDG or any other member.

Next time when you have questions about a removed or locked topic contact one of the moderators.
Life is a Frequency
Locked