Moderators: Aesthetics , Drones , Hexagon Sun
Twoism-ist
Sherbet Head
Posts: 746 Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:28 pm
Location: From The See
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by Twoism-ist » Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:48 pm
My friend has a mountain of books dating back as far as the 60s for whatever reason, and he said I can take whatever I want. I found this neat little textbook with a most curious graphic on the cover:
I dunno, I just thought I'd share because I'm bored, but I found it kind of neat!
MOST THINGS GO OUT OF STYLE, ' C E P T
F R I E N D S
turquoise70
Happy Cycler
Posts: 4901 Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:30 am
Location: the system
Contact:
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by turquoise70 » Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:04 pm
Nice find dude! The text on the right is pretty darn close to BoC's logo font, ain't it? slant those A's a little?
"grand mistress of the grace note freedledeedee melodies" - Cupz, 2026
bleak.
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 2076 Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:08 pm
Location: Aberaeron
Contact:
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by bleak. » Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:12 pm
Mexicola
Telepath
Posts: 8882 Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 9:36 pm
Location: Dorset, UK
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by Mexicola » Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:55 pm
Ha! Nice
Slow down...
Earthbound
Sherbet Head
Posts: 866 Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:54 pm
Location: Gold A
Contact:
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by Earthbound » Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:56 pm
turquoise70 wrote: Nice find dude! The text on the right is pretty darn close to BoC's logo font, ain't it? slant those A's a little?
True true
.
Awesome find mate!
saturdayindex
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 1681 Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:40 pm
Location: Thailand, Japan, US, Netherlands, Australia
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by saturdayindex » Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:08 am
Whoooaaa, duuude!
”.pu ekaW .live si tenretnI ehT”
Shadowshocker
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 1279 Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:10 pm
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by Shadowshocker » Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:08 am
looks like a cool book, anything interesting in it?
Twoism-ist
Sherbet Head
Posts: 746 Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:28 pm
Location: From The See
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by Twoism-ist » Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:58 pm
Shadowshocker wrote: looks like a cool book, anything interesting in it?
It appears to be a writing composition textbook for grades 8 or 9 I think. Some interesting illustrations here and there but nothing as intriguing as the cover, so far at least.
MOST THINGS GO OUT OF STYLE, ' C E P T
F R I E N D S
essines
Friendly Stranger
Posts: 15 Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:27 pm
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by essines » Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:50 am
fuck tch.
hail satan