"Boss Nigger" dialogue is sampled in "Happy C

Moderators: Aesthetics, Drones, Hexagon Sun

Locked
User avatar
Falcon Christ
New Seed
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:07 pm

"Boss Nigger" dialogue is sampled in "Happy C

Post by Falcon Christ »

remember the part in "Boss Nigger" when Amos says "I love those fat women"? I'm pretty sure that's vocal at the end ( reversed of course :D ) of Happy Cycling.

.gnilcyC yppaH fo ( :D esruoc fo desrever) dne eht ta lacov s'taht erus ytterp m'I ? "nemow taf esoht evol I " syas somA nehw "reggiN ssoB" ni trap ehht rememer
spirituality is my bidness an bidness is good.
User avatar
Joebot Kill
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 1558
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:44 am
Location: Worcester, Massachusetts
Contact:

Post by Joebot Kill »

haha... im lost... obviously im missing something.
:lol:
FUTURE FOREST DESIGN:
http://www.futureforestdesign.net

MOSS ARCHIVE MUSIC COLLECTIVE:
http://www.mossarchive.net
User avatar
Falcon Christ
New Seed
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:07 pm

Post by Falcon Christ »

you've heard Happy Cycling right?
spirituality is my bidness an bidness is good.
User avatar
ryetronics
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 1174
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2006 9:47 pm
Location: Texas

Post by ryetronics »

how many accounts are you going to open and post under LOL Alzado?
User avatar
LOL Alzado
Posts Quantity
Posts: 118
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 1:22 am

Post by LOL Alzado »

I've never posted on this board under any name but LOL Alzado.
i <3 watmm
User avatar
asymmetrical head
Eagle Minded
Posts: 410
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:20 am
Location: San Diego, ca
Contact:

Post by asymmetrical head »

happy cycling with my nutz!
User avatar
hexagon son
Happy Cycler
Posts: 3254
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2005 1:17 pm
Location: Calgary, Alberta

Post by hexagon son »

ryetronics wrote:how many accounts are you going to open and post under LOL Alzado?


LOL alzado, i can pretty much guarantee, isn't responsible for this influx of (even more unbelievable than usual) shit.
"It's been a long time..."
User avatar
Mexicola
Telepath
Posts: 8882
Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 9:36 pm
Location: Dorset, UK

Post by Mexicola »

I think I died and woke up on WATMM. Either that or WATMM woke up and decided to post over here tonight.

Hang on a minute...
Image

Slow down...
User avatar
LOL Alzado
Posts Quantity
Posts: 118
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 1:22 am

Post by LOL Alzado »

Mexicola wrote:I think I died and woke up in Candyland.


fixed
i <3 watmm
User avatar
ryetronics
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 1174
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2006 9:47 pm
Location: Texas

Post by ryetronics »

LOL Alzado wrote:
Mexicola wrote:I think I died and woke up in Candyland.


fixed


you're so clever
User avatar
Falcon Christ
New Seed
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:07 pm

Post by Falcon Christ »

"what's Watmm ? "


backdafukup fo a sec mofos ... any of yous reversed Amos's line " i love those fat women" it sounds just like the dialog at da end of Happy cycling. I be happy cyclin wit my woman, she tell me she'd rather me be palyin' wit her pussy... straight up and down son.
spirituality is my bidness an bidness is good.
User avatar
LOL Alzado
Posts Quantity
Posts: 118
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 1:22 am

Post by LOL Alzado »

ryetronics wrote:
LOL Alzado wrote:
Mexicola wrote:I think I died and woke up in Candyland.


fixed


you're so clever

you're so boc omg!
i <3 watmm
User avatar
Retrodreaming
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 1162
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:31 pm
Location: Norfolk

Post by Retrodreaming »

LOL Alzado make me lol some more please...i beg NOW!!!
<center>de ['] ja [,] vu
nʌ ['] ɐɾ [,] ǝp
Image
User avatar
Mexicola
Telepath
Posts: 8882
Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 9:36 pm
Location: Dorset, UK

Post by Mexicola »

Retrodreaming wrote:LOL Alzado make me lol some more please...i beg NOW!!!


LOLLERSKATES!! :D
Image

Slow down...
User avatar
Retrodreaming
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 1162
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:31 pm
Location: Norfolk

Post by Retrodreaming »

Mexicola wrote:
Retrodreaming wrote:LOL Alzado make me lol some more please...i beg NOW!!!


LOLLERSKATES!! :D
Yeah i'm having fun 2nite maybe this bottle of wine is getting to me and the good music i have on ;)
<center>de ['] ja [,] vu
nʌ ['] ɐɾ [,] ǝp
Image
User avatar
LOL Alzado
Posts Quantity
Posts: 118
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 1:22 am

Post by LOL Alzado »

Falcon Christ, are you sure it's reversed audio at the end of Happy Cycling? I always assumed it was the boccers speaking a language only understood by other super humans.
i <3 watmm
User avatar
Joebot Kill
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 1558
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:44 am
Location: Worcester, Massachusetts
Contact:

Post by Joebot Kill »

Falcon Christ wrote:you've heard Happy Cycling right?


ummmmm whats happy cycling? i dont get it....

boards of what?

you guys are weird.
FUTURE FOREST DESIGN:
http://www.futureforestdesign.net

MOSS ARCHIVE MUSIC COLLECTIVE:
http://www.mossarchive.net
User avatar
thedisavowed
Happy Cycler
Posts: 2971
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2005 6:35 pm
Location: Texas
Contact:

Post by thedisavowed »

A) As far as I am aware, there is very little mystery about what is being said in 'Happy Cycling':

Per the wiki: http://bocpages.org/wiki/Happy_Cycling

B) Please search before starting a new topic: http://www.twoism.org/forum/viewtopic.p ... py+cycling

C) I don't have the tools (though Ae does) to determine whether or not any dup accounts are going on, but for the time being I'm going to lock this. If there are dup accounts, oops, read the rules. If not, welcome to the board anybody else who's new here in this thread.
User avatar
Aesthetics
Site Admin
Posts: 5449
Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2004 11:59 am
Location: Lowlands
Contact:

Post by Aesthetics »

No dupes. Only a lot of new members who try to make fun out of the members here, which will not be tolerated.

Only signed in to breach the peace? face the ban.
the sand is on is the first, anyone else?
Life is a Frequency
Locked