Moderators: Aesthetics , Drones , Hexagon Sun
Cupz
High Scorer
Posts: 10670 Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2005 2:15 pm
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by Cupz » Thu May 21, 2009 3:42 pm
747Music wrote: 1969InTheSunshine wrote: I wonder if there will be news of a release date on June 21st. That would awesome, because that's my birthday
Even better, maybe they will release it on the 21st
I'd say it's more likely to be released on 'June 9th'.
exacly, besides, its my birthday then
Throw away your smartphone
.
747Music
Nova Scotia Robot
Posts: 5164 Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:13 am
Location: Ontario, Canada
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by 747Music » Thu May 21, 2009 4:02 pm
Cupz wrote: 747Music wrote: 1969InTheSunshine wrote: I wonder if there will be news of a release date on June 21st. That would awesome, because that's my birthday
Even better, maybe they will release it on the 21st
I'd say it's more likely to be released on 'June 9th'.
exacly, besides, its my birthday then
How old are you gonna be?
Cupz
High Scorer
Posts: 10670 Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2005 2:15 pm
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by Cupz » Thu May 21, 2009 6:18 pm
20
Throw away your smartphone
.
1969InTheSunshine
Boqurant
Posts: 64 Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:29 am
Location: St. Louis, United States
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by 1969InTheSunshine » Thu May 21, 2009 6:30 pm
747Music wrote: Cupz wrote: 747Music wrote: 1969InTheSunshine wrote: I wonder if there will be news of a release date on June 21st. That would awesome, because that's my birthday
Even better, maybe they will release it on the 21st
I'd say it's more likely to be released on 'June 9th'.
exacly, besides, its my birthday then
How old are you gonna be?
29. Ha ha ha, I'm old.
777777777777777777
New Seed
Posts: 2 Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:14 am
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by 777777777777777777 » Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:19 am
CoBoC wrote: They were recording out at sea perhaps?
We all know the song "North Sea Arbeit" ... well its not exactly mentioned anywhere, like bocpages, but in German, "arbeit" means "work"
....North Sea Work.... Maybe they were recording out at sea! (heh)
turquoise70
Happy Cycler
Posts: 4901 Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:30 am
Location: the system
Contact:
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by turquoise70 » Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:14 am
i always assumed it referred to some slogan for an offer or promotion of work around the north sea or something, but that isn't based on any hint or clue from reality.
welcome to the board 7777777777777777777777777777777777777777
"grand mistress of the grace note freedledeedee melodies" - Cupz, 2026
Mexicola
Telepath
Posts: 8882 Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 9:36 pm
Location: Dorset, UK
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by Mexicola » Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:23 am
Cupz wrote: 20
Awww. Bless.
Wait til you reach your mid-thirties fella. THEN you can start putting
after your age.
Happy Birthday in advance
Slow down...
Skydiver
Boqurant
Posts: 86 Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:48 pm
Location: Reading
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by Skydiver » Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:04 am
I agree, I was 35 last week. 35 !
One Very Important Thought
Mexicola
Telepath
Posts: 8882 Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 9:36 pm
Location: Dorset, UK
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by Mexicola » Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:14 am
Skydiver wrote: I agree, I was 35 last week. 35 !
Solidarity brother. 36 this December. WTF is THAT all about?!?
Slow down...
Skydiver
Boqurant
Posts: 86 Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:48 pm
Location: Reading
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by Skydiver » Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:48 am
Mexicola wrote: Skydiver wrote: I agree, I was 35 last week. 35 !
Solidarity brother. 36 this December. WTF is THAT all about?!?
It's merely a number !
I think the older i get the more meaningless the age becomes. ( well until i start p*ssing myself and need help to get up the stairs. Not much different from now really. )
One Very Important Thought
novayshun
Sherbet Head
Posts: 742 Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:10 pm
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by novayshun » Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:33 pm
i hit 36 in April, my hair has large grey streaks. i don't wanna get old!!!
Torn n Frayed
Sherbet Head
Posts: 776 Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:57 pm
Location: Houston
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by Torn n Frayed » Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:28 pm
I recently turned 39, my B-day is the day before Michael Sandison, May 31st. Can't belive I wll be 40 this time next year, ugh!
Archrival
Sherbet Head
Posts: 861 Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 5:41 pm
Contact:
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by Archrival » Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:59 pm
29 getting closer to 30!
lovin it!
747Music
Nova Scotia Robot
Posts: 5164 Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:13 am
Location: Ontario, Canada
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by 747Music » Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:32 pm
I'm 22, but I'll be 23 by the end of summer. Which means I was born in the summer of 1986. Now I just have to figure out where the fire was.
Treefingers
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 1433 Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:43 pm
Location: England
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by Treefingers » Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:29 am
Nearly 18.
I'll have to start cooking my own food!!
1969InTheSunshine
Boqurant
Posts: 64 Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:29 am
Location: St. Louis, United States
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by 1969InTheSunshine » Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:21 pm
I will be 29 in 15 days. Can I start telling kids to get off my lawn now?
Wildlife Analysis
jakestott
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 1378 Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:49 am
Location: Bolton, Greater Manchester
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by jakestott » Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:36 pm
I turned 19 last weekend. Now I'm having to wash my own clothes
. Still get the mother to do the ironing though
.
saurus
Sherbet Head
Posts: 977 Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:18 pm
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by saurus » Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:50 am
I thought this would be a fitting thread
And now they have another arabic code that translates as "to make new recordings"
NO SHIT
Twoist
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 1053 Joined: Thu May 31, 2007 12:04 pm
Location: Scotland
Contact:
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by Twoist » Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:54 am
Mexicola wrote: Solidarity brother. 36 this December. WTF is THAT all about?!?
Tell me about it. I turned 36 on Monday. It hurt like a bastard
s7409651
Sherbet Head
Posts: 893 Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:43 pm
Location: Cape Town, South Africa
Contact:
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by s7409651 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:09 am
Apologies if this has all already been covered
I hadn't notived the hebrew/arabic updates until now.
Online translator:
אלוהים בא הממלכה על פני = God's kingdom come across
لجعل التسجيلات = To make recordings
התחייה של המתים = The resurrection of the dead
אחרית הימים = End of Days
Sounds religious. Epic.
Anywho, seeing we're discussing age too,
turned 22 yesterday!
bloep.