Earthbound wrote:Maybe MDG can do a little clearing up for us?? Although I think, if he's a good friend he won't spoil the intented vagueness of this. Just as of this vagueness, I doubt if I go.. Man, I have to take a few days from work, while it's so busy now, I might even lose my job over it. How do you explain to your boss and clients that you're going to Scotland to see your favorite band.. Pfff, I'll take a good night sleep over it, and have a chat with my wife about this. I might even go after all.. Would be a fantastic adventure though.. Cupz, are you going? Any other dutchies going to see this??
I'm actually dreading MDG posting in case it's bad news. But yeah, as people are selling cars and paying for flights it would probably be a good thing if somebody could find out on the hush-hush.
This time next week I'm going to be climbing the walls....
You & me both dude! But like you said before, even if it's not them, it sounds like it'll be a cracking night anyway. I just have my doubts about it being Mogwai(who, lets face it, are the only other viable option) for the simple fact that loads of people have seen them live, and the fact that they are currently on tour(meaning punters have the choice of seeing them elsewhere). I will be sick as a small hospital though if it's not BOC!!!
Ahh, yeah. It's probably them then..
Too bad. It would be a real stunt though if BoC would show up in stead of Mogwai. Then Mogwai is part of the collusion.
But lets face it, chances of BoC showing up are wearing thin now..
Fredd-E wrote:wow kinda lame that Mogwai has listed that secret act... nothing secret about it anymore now!
True, although I'd still like to get confirmation that it's definitely not BOC. It's looking 99.9% certain that it's Mogwai, but there is still that 0.1%...oh come on, who am I trying to kid here??!!
polar sky wrote:Put it in a bag or something. Use lube too.
You've used that line before right?
Duh, every time I get into bed with your Mother.
Ah! That was you then? She asked me to tell you not to wear the dress next time
BTW - heard during a football match I played in a while back: Their guy to my mate Martin, "How come your such a fat fucker?"
Martin's reply: "Simple mate. Every time I shag your mum she gives me a biscuit."
We actually had to stop playing for 2 minutes because even the referee was in tears laughing.
Mexicola wrote:BTW - heard during a football match I played in a while back: Their guy to my mate Martin, "How come your such a fat fucker?" Martin's reply: "Simple mate. Every time I shag your mum she gives me a biscuit."
Mexicola wrote:BTW - heard during a football match I played in a while back: Their guy to my mate Martin, "How come your such a fat fucker?" Martin's reply: "Simple mate. Every time I shag your mum she gives me a biscuit."