Page 6 of 7

Posted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:16 am
by A_Northern_Soul
Mexicola wrote:All I need now are some chickens and a pig and my life as a suburban crofter can take off...


It's been done before...

Image

Posted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:17 pm
by Waterbagel
still a teenager, growing up on the gulf coast of Florida (actually really nice, but too warm for my taste)..
used to go camping and hiking up in beautiful mountains all along the west coast (yosemite and a lot of colorado, especially).
lots of old pictures.

promised myself i'll get into that again someday (and i certainly will).

also plan on having a garden.

Posted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:54 pm
by fujee
There are some really beautiful trees and foilage around where I am living, really wonderful colours. Might go on a walk this weekend up the hills..

Posted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:23 am
by Beacon
Sick pics on the last page. Fall is probably my favorite time of year. I'm missing out on it because of too much time at school and the stomach flu :( .

Posted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:44 pm
by Mexicola
A_Northern_Soul wrote:
Mexicola wrote:All I need now are some chickens and a pig and my life as a suburban crofter can take off...


It's been done before...

Image


Oh don't! If I get one more Tom and Barbara joke.... lol
Funnily enough, my ex-wife was the spitting image of Felicity Kendal.

Posted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:20 am
by polar sky
Image

Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:49 pm
by Waterbagel
headed up to blackwater river today up by milton. a nice 7-hour kayak trip with me and some good friends. gonna be a good day.

Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:14 pm
by Mexicola
Waterbagel wrote:headed up to blackwater river today up by milton. a nice 7-hour kayak trip with me and some good friends. gonna be a good day.


I'd 'like' this if I could :wink:

Posted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:35 pm
by Synthestesia
Going on a holiday tomorrow morning with my family. First, to the blue ridge mountains in Tennessee, then the blue ridge mountains in Virginia. The whole thing will span over 2 weeks and we'll do a lot of hiking and such. And I am defiantly going to listen to some fleet foxes. I might post some pictures too. Seeya twoism!

Posted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:54 am
by Waterbagel
Synthestesia wrote:Going on a holiday tomorrow morning with my family. First, to the blue ridge mountains in Tennessee, then the blue ridge mountains in Virginia. The whole thing will span over 2 weeks and we'll do a lot of hiking and such. And I am defiantly going to listen to some fleet foxes. I might post some pictures too. Seeya twoism!


have fun! both blue ridges are beautiful areas :)

Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:56 am
by Synthestesia
Image
Image
Only my first day of hiking. More to come.
Hiked all day on a long ass trail (17 miles down and back) but the sheer majestic and rugged beauty made up for it
:D

Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:46 pm
by fujee
Thunderstorms across my area of the country today, been raining and thundering for about 2 hours now - so nice after the ridiculous humidity last night.

Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:57 pm
by bleak.
Image

the weather in wales has been beautiful the past few days...nothing like exploring in sunny weather. the photograph above was taken a few miles from my house...past an old church, that leads down into the valley (where the image was taken) and then leads to a hidden little beach...

Image

Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:38 pm
by Spenner
Ugh... I remember when I was like 10 exploring in a place that reminds me of that, Bleak... so divinely beautiful, because I had no idea I was heading towards a beach, it was just an awesome walk with a natural pathway cleared for me. I can still remember the sound of water it had. A memorable walk, that was...

I should get outside today, a few clouds without it being rainy for once. I still haven't taken my camera to most of the area behind my house.

Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:08 pm
by Mexicola
bleak. wrote:Image

the weather in wales has been beautiful the past few days...nothing like exploring in sunny weather. the photograph above was taken a few miles from my house...past an old church, that leads down into the valley (where the image was taken) and then leads to a hidden little beach...

Image


I always love your photography man. Really, really nice stuff. 8)

Posted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:38 pm
by 747Music
^^ agreed. It's fantastic! :D

Posted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:59 am
by bleak.
thanks guys! :)

Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:44 pm
by aged sea
I've been hiking lately. Here's a post at my blog (photos included).

http://firstdelirium.tumblr.com/

Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:32 am
by Microknight
I went outside once.

It was terrible.

Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:45 am
by Mexicola
Microknight wrote:I went outside once.

It was terrible.


Try again. Bring a flask and shoes :wink: