Page 2 of 2
Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:32 am
by Archrival
Sounds nice, will check this out.
Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:47 pm
by TaoTapeTao
Cupz wrote:Its good, but I disagree with ttk about this being better then me. MEH!
But yeah, lush sounds, I love the organ in FLFT.
The name of the band/project is kind of bland to me. I would never be able to find you on google.

Just a thought for future ventures?

Haha, I think you might be right about the organ in that song, I honestly couldn't recall what I made that sound with until you mentioned that lol.
But thank you Cupz, and yeah I agree about the project name

though I never really could come up with a serious name and in a way Tape Sounds fits... ill have to figure somethin out.
Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:48 pm
by TaoTapeTao
GH wrote:Yeah, I'm about half way through this, and I must say it's a real nice vibe throughout.
It's very unique sounding, and the roughness reminds me a little of Becks
Mellow Gold album, which I loved.
Kudos for being original and making it pleasant

Thank you I appreciate the comments. And I'm checking out Mellow Gold now, can't believe I missed looking into this album.
EDIT: And thanks to you guys and other people I'm now over 3,000 hits on bandcamp! To me- that's a lot lol.
Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:44 pm
by pianoforte
I'm listening to it now.
Tracks 1-4 aren't really my style, but 5 (Snow Fall Snow Melt) is absolutely excellent.
Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:10 pm
by TaoTapeTao
pianoforte wrote:I'm listening to it now.
Tracks 1-4 aren't really my style, but 5 (Snow Fall Snow Melt) is absolutely excellent.
That's both disappointing and awesome! Thanks
Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:13 am
by pianoforte
TaoTapeTao wrote:disappointing
awwwww... sorry. i didn't want to make you feel bad. it's not that they're bad tracks at all, it's just that they're not my favorite selections from your (pretty vast and brilliant) discography.
Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:35 pm
by TaoTapeTao
pianoforte wrote:TaoTapeTao wrote:disappointing
awwwww... sorry. i didn't want to make you feel bad. it's not that they're bad tracks at all, it's just that they're not my favorite selections from your (pretty vast and brilliant) discography.
haha don't worry about it man I can't expect everyone to have the same opinion on my stuff.
Do have any criticism you could offer? I could probably use some.
Posted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:33 am
by TaoTapeTao
...bump. sorry. Will hopefully be making something over spring break.