Cupz wrote:polar sky wrote:http://www.garbagepailkidsworld.com/
What the fuck!
Finally some FACTS from Warp!
Moderators: Aesthetics, Drones, Hexagon Sun
-
Flyingpurplepeopleeater
- Eagle Minded
- Posts: 314
- Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2006 2:36 am
I can remember my older brother coming home in the mid eighties with some Garbage pail kids stickers. and they were the coolest thing imaginable. They looked great and they pissed off your parents! I still have my whole collection somewhere, wasn't there about six series? I think i got most of them.
Anyone see the movie they once made? That is something I'd like to see again!
Anyone see the movie they once made? That is something I'd like to see again!
- ryetronics
- Dayvan Cowboy
- Posts: 1174
- Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2006 9:47 pm
- Location: Texas
Flyingpurplepeopleeater wrote:I can remember my older brother coming home in the mid eighties with some Garbage pail kids stickers. and they were the coolest thing imaginable. They looked great and they pissed off your parents! I still have my whole collection somewhere, wasn't there about six series? I think i got most of them.
Anyone see the movie they once made? That is something I'd like to see again!
I remember the Garbage Pail Kids movie being bad, as in worse than Howard the Duck bad. And before any Howard fans flame me for that, it should be noted that i LOVE that movie in all it's crappy wonder.
- streamrunner
- Eagle Minded
- Posts: 285
- Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:42 pm
ryetronics wrote:Flyingpurplepeopleeater wrote:I can remember my older brother coming home in the mid eighties with some Garbage pail kids stickers. and they were the coolest thing imaginable. They looked great and they pissed off your parents! I still have my whole collection somewhere, wasn't there about six series? I think i got most of them.
Anyone see the movie they once made? That is something I'd like to see again!
I remember the Garbage Pail Kids movie being bad, as in worse than Howard the Duck bad. And before any Howard fans flame me for that, it should be noted that i LOVE that movie in all it's crappy wonder.
Yeah I bought the GPK Movie on DVD. It thought it would be so bad it would be funny. Nope, it was sooo bad it was just bad.
-
Flyingpurplepeopleeater
- Eagle Minded
- Posts: 314
- Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2006 2:36 am
