turquoise70 wrote:And we should also snap some photos to show off, hopefully show up the Netherlands meeting thread

show 'em how we do it!
Actually, photographs are sissy and European. Let's take x-rays of the event. Nothing says "America" and "up yours" like radiation. We can also add copious amounts of needless CGI in post-production.
88marquis wrote:Sucks that I couldn't get off work next sunday but I'll still be there saturday, just can't stay til the wee hours of the morning! I'll work on getting some unfinished tracks together, and some of my really really old gems that I haven't shown anyone - will speak with cole about possibly meeting somewhere and taking a single car. Is is just the three of us then?
I think so...will send a PM to both you and Cole regarding time, location, etc!
blue oyster cunt wrote:dudes, this meeting is fine but remembers that, on the warp box, there are only one (or two) new BoC tracks ! what are you gonna do when they'll put out a proper BoC set or a new album ?
Well, (a) the set isn't coming in time, so we've had a change in plans anyway, but (b) this is a Warp box set, hence it being a Warp 20 listening party, rather than a BoC listening party. The latter would not have made much sense, being tragically short.