Page 2 of 2
Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:25 pm
by louise
fujee wrote:Whatever Lou, we all know your best friends are the characters in those english books

have you demoted yourself from real life person to book character?
but on a serious note, i would totally be best friends with sherlock holmes.
Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:18 pm
by Treefingers
Did this earlier, but I forget what I got.
Introverted -- though I'd personally say I'm more of an ambivert who happens to be cripplingly shy in a number of situations.
Posted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:59 am
by powershoes
Introvert(100%) iNtuitive(62%) Feeling(100%) Perceiving(56)%
i've been taking typology tests about once a year for... a long time. personalities can change over time.
yet it's infp again... always infp.

Posted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:28 am
by vballs
ISTP
Introvert(67%) Sensing(25%) Thinking(1%) Perceiving(67)%
You have distinctive preference of Introversion over Extraversion (67%)
You have moderate preference of Sensing over Intuition (25%)
You have marginal or no preference of Thinking over Feeling (1%)
You have distinctive preference of Perceiving over Judging (67%)
Im sure I did this before and got INTJ or INTP. I'm sure it has something to with your mood at the time. It would be interesting to see someone who knows you well to complete it on you behalf haha.
Thinking 1%?

Oh dear!
Posted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:11 pm
by saturdayindex
I have gotten several different answers, but it looks like today I'm a slight INFP
Introvert(11%) iNtuitive(50%) Feeling(12%) Perceiving(11)%
•You have slight preference of Introversion over Extraversion (11%)
•You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (50%)
•You have slight preference of Feeling over Thinking (12%)
•You have slight preference of Perceiving over Judging (11%)