Humanmetrics Jung Typology Test

Moderator: Aesthetics

User avatar
2020k
Moderator
Posts: 2130
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:47 am
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Contact:

Humanmetrics Jung Typology Test

Post by 2020k »

What are you?
http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp

ENFJ
Extravert(1%) iNtuitive(75%) iNtuitive Feeling(25%) Judging(44%)
You have marginal or no preference of Extraversion over Introversion (1%)
You have distinctive preference of Intuition over Sensing (75%)
You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (25%)
You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (44%)

Eerily accurate for me!
User avatar
Basepair
Eagle Minded
Posts: 345
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:05 pm
Location: A beautiful place in Scotland
Contact:

Post by Basepair »

ESTP
Extravert(22%) Sensing(38%) Thinking(38%) Perceiving(33)%

You have slight preference of Extraversion over Introversion (22%)
You have moderate preference of Sensing over Intuition (38%)
You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (38%)
You have moderate preference of Perceiving over Judging (33%)

middle of the road i think!
User avatar
Mexicola
Telepath
Posts: 8882
Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 9:36 pm
Location: Dorset, UK

Post by Mexicola »

ISTJ

Introvert(89%) Sensing(38%) Thinking(12%) Judging(39%)

You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (89%)
You have moderate preference of Sensing over Intuition (38%)
You have slight preference of Thinking over Feeling (12%)
You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (39%)

Mind you, I do have man-flu right now :lol:
Image

Slow down...
User avatar
Synthestesia
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 1721
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:31 pm
Location: the place
Contact:

Post by Synthestesia »

ISTP
Introvert(100%) Sensing(1%) Thinking(12%) Perceiving(44)%
You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (100%)
You have marginal or no preference of Sensing over Intuition (1%)
You have slight preference of Thinking over Feeling (12%)
You have moderate preference of Perceiving over Judging (44%)
Last time I took it I was an INTP
Image
User avatar
JosephG
Eagle Minded
Posts: 384
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:18 am

Post by JosephG »

INTJ
Introvert(89%) iNtuitive(75%) iNtuitive Thinking(50%) Judging(33%)

You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (89%)
You have distinctive preference of Intuition over Sensing (75%)
You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (50%)
You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (33%)

I rally dant knoe if dis is akurate.
User avatar
Noumenon
Eagle Minded
Posts: 286
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:16 am

Post by Noumenon »

I scored an ISTJ. Some of the questions are vague and highly situational, so I suspect that the results are a little fuzzy. I'm interested to see how this board scores on introversion/extroversion though. I would put money on a majority of introverts. And if I'm correct, I wonder why extroverted people are less inclined to like music like Boards of Canada.
One small step for man, one giant leap for Wagon Christ.
User avatar
bearhead
Sherbet Head
Posts: 875
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:42 am

Post by bearhead »

INFJ
Introvert(78%) iNtuitive(62%) iNtuitive Feeling(25%) Judging(1%)
You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (78%)
You have distinctive preference of Intuition over Sensing (62%)
You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (25%)
You have marginal or no preference of Judging over Perceiving (1%)

Interesting.
User avatar
Cupz
High Scorer
Posts: 10670
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2005 2:15 pm

Post by Cupz »

ENFP
Extravert(44%) iNtuitive(75%) iNtuitive Feeling(38%) Perceiving(33)%
You have moderate preference of Extraversion over Introversion (44%)
You have distinctive preference of Intuition over Sensing (75%)
You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (38%)
You have moderate preference of Perceiving over Judging (33%)

Makes sense I guess.
Throw away your smartphone.
User avatar
fujee
Happy Cycler
Posts: 4012
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:46 pm
Location: UK

Post by fujee »

ENFJ

Extravert(11%) iNtuitive(38%) iNtuitive Feeling(62%) Judging(33%)

You have slight preference of Extraversion over Introversion (11%)
You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (38%)
You have distinctive preference of Feeling over Thinking (62%)
You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (33%)

Guess I am very inclined to make decisions through my emotions, not sure if thats good or bad.
Sagan: In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Basinski: I wanted Cascade to become this crystalline organism like a star or a liquid crystal spaceship, a jellyfish traveling through the galaxy…
louise
Sherbet Head
Posts: 832
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:04 am

Post by louise »

INTP

Introvert(67%) iNtuitive(25%) iNtuitive Thinking(25%) Perceiving(22)%
•You have distinctive preference of Introversion over Extraversion (67%)
•You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (25%)
•You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (25%)
•You have slight preference of Perceiving over Judging (22%)


leaning towards antisocial and cold haha. who knew. x
User avatar
Syberia
Eagle Minded
Posts: 357
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:05 pm
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Contact:

Post by Syberia »

INFP
Introvert(56%) iNtuitive(12%) iNtuitive Feeling(88%) Perceiving(17)%

You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (56%)
You have slight preference of Intuition over Sensing (12%)
You have strong preference of Feeling over Thinking (88%)
You have slight preference of Perceiving over Judging (17%)

hehe..
User avatar
Guido
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 1778
Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:45 am

Post by Guido »

Introvert(67%) iNtuitive(25%) iNtuitive Thinking(38%) Judging(11%)

You have distinctive preference of Introversion over Extraversion (67%)
You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (25%)
You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (38%)
You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (11%)

Noumenon wrote:I'm interested to see how this board scores on introversion/extroversion though. I would put money on a majority of introverts. And if I'm correct, I wonder why extroverted people are less inclined to like music like Boards of Canada.


I can tell from experience that most people who like Boards Of Canada are introverted. I attended two Dutch meetings and its attendees were predominantly introverted, with at each meeting only one person who I would classify as extraverted. I'd say the number of Boards Of Canada meeting attendees who are extraverted is 10% or less, which is (I think) much much lower than people in the general population. Myth confirmed! ;)
User avatar
Mexicola
Telepath
Posts: 8882
Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 9:36 pm
Location: Dorset, UK

Post by Mexicola »

So we're all socially inadequate geeks then.
Well I didn't see THAT one coming.

Now, if you'll excuse me Holmes, I have Minecraft issues to sort out...
Image

Slow down...
User avatar
Guido
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 1778
Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:45 am

Post by Guido »

I don't think introverted people are socially inadequate. In fact, introversion doesn't bear any negative connotation at all for me.
User avatar
Mexicola
Telepath
Posts: 8882
Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 9:36 pm
Location: Dorset, UK

Post by Mexicola »

Guido wrote:I don't think introverted people are socially inadequate. In fact, introversion doesn't bear any negative connotation at all for me.


I was kidding. Sorry, my post was meant to be funny, but.....there y'go....see? Socially awkward.... lol
Image

Slow down...
User avatar
Guido
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 1778
Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:45 am

Post by Guido »

:D
User avatar
Syberia
Eagle Minded
Posts: 357
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:05 pm
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Contact:

Post by Syberia »

Mexicola wrote:So we're all socially inadequate geeks then.
Well I didn't see THAT one coming.

Now, if you'll excuse me Holmes, I have Minecraft issues to sort out...


I laughed. But then I'm just 56% introvert :wink:
User avatar
fujee
Happy Cycler
Posts: 4012
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:46 pm
Location: UK

Post by fujee »

The whole introvert/extrovert is very spurious in my opinion. I think it entierly depends on your frame of mind and the company you are with which defines your tendency to be either. I don't see anyone as naturally one or the other.

I can see why people think that way, but it's more a case of environment and mental state as opposed to something inherent.
Sagan: In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Basinski: I wanted Cascade to become this crystalline organism like a star or a liquid crystal spaceship, a jellyfish traveling through the galaxy…
louise
Sherbet Head
Posts: 832
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:04 am

Post by louise »

fujee wrote:The whole introvert/extrovert is very spurious in my opinion. I think it entierly depends on your frame of mind and the company you are with which defines your tendency to be either. I don't see anyone as naturally one or the other.

I can see why people think that way, but it's more a case of environment and mental state as opposed to something inherent.


i kinda agree actually fudge. i was sat alone and cold when i completed it, ha. x
User avatar
fujee
Happy Cycler
Posts: 4012
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:46 pm
Location: UK

Post by fujee »

Whatever Lou, we all know your best friends are the characters in those english books :wink:
Sagan: In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Basinski: I wanted Cascade to become this crystalline organism like a star or a liquid crystal spaceship, a jellyfish traveling through the galaxy…
Post a reply