Page 4 of 4
Posted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 11:29 pm
by Cupz
Derail wrote: Untill then I will stay looking forward to tons of other great releases to come in '07.
I totally agree!
Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:47 am
by niknak
Until there's a press release on Warp's website confirming a release nothing of this nature is worth listening to. I don't care who you are; you're never immune from the bullshit rumours and 'my contacts in the biz say' crap.
Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:05 pm
by boardsofdublin
niknak wrote:Until there's a press release on Warp's website confirming a release nothing of this nature is worth listening to. I don't care who you are; you're never immune from the bullshit rumours and 'my contacts in the biz say' crap.
hey!! Skytree is a good guy. kinda the only good guy on watmm aswell, so BACK OFF

Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:15 pm
by Archrival
Infinite E wheres your pic from? could u send it to me in highres?
Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:05 pm
by Infinite E
Archrival wrote:Infinite E wheres your pic from? could u send it to me in highres?
It's just a photoshopped version of a picture I took. I'll have a dig around see if I still have the original psd.
Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:20 pm
by BunnyRabbit
I've started waiting. I'm no where near excited and anyway (adopts haughty tone) I'm far to busy to expend any effort being excited.
+ Skytree get's my seal of approval too. And it's from Joyrex anyway so we can blame him if it's all bunkem.
Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:41 pm
by harpoon dodger
Yeah..he's good in my book. Not that I have a book...

Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:44 pm
by Cupz
harpoon dodger wrote:Yeah..he's good in my book. Not that I have a book...

ooh ooh!!! I have a book!!! Its about...a planet called Arakis.
Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:46 pm
by john fonda
here is hope...
Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:16 pm
by hexagon son
Cupz wrote:harpoon dodger wrote:Yeah..he's good in my book. Not that I have a book...

ooh ooh!!! I have a book!!! Its about...a planet called Arakis.
neverending story?
Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:09 pm
by Cupz
hexagon son wrote:Cupz wrote:harpoon dodger wrote:Yeah..he's good in my book. Not that I have a book...

ooh ooh!!! I have a book!!! Its about...a planet called Arakis.
neverending story?

Are you serious?
Dune, man

The only book I personally own. The other countless books in my bookcase are from my dad.
Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:46 pm
by hexagon son
fuck! of course! i watched dune like 6 months ago too

Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:42 am
by harpoon dodger
Cupz wrote:hexagon son wrote:Cupz wrote:harpoon dodger wrote:Yeah..he's good in my book. Not that I have a book...

ooh ooh!!! I have a book!!! Its about...a planet called Arakis.
neverending story?

Are you serious?
Dune, man

The only book I personally own. The other countless books in my bookcase are from my dad.
<cracks up wholeheartedly at 'neverending story'>
But Dune is a book I DO have...a nice old copy actually. I havent read it though.

Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:08 am
by Cupz
harpoon dodger wrote:<cracks up wholeheartedly at 'neverending story'>
But Dune is a book I DO have...a nice old copy actually. I havent read it though.

You should read it...better than the Lynch film.
Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:06 am
by harpoon dodger
Cupz wrote:harpoon dodger wrote:<cracks up wholeheartedly at 'neverending story'>
But Dune is a book I DO have...a nice old copy actually. I havent read it though.

You should read it...better than the Lynch film.
Hahaha..I would HOPE it's better than the Lynch film. I'll get around to it one of these dayz

Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:05 pm
by Infinite E
yeah do that.
fuck, I havent read it in years. I want to now. Thanks very much Cupz
