Your MAN caves, and your MAN cave ideas.
Moderator: Aesthetics
I dig this thread, will post pics sometime in May when im back from uni
Sagan: In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.
Basinski: I wanted Cascade to become this crystalline organism like a star or a liquid crystal spaceship, a jellyfish traveling through the galaxy…
Basinski: I wanted Cascade to become this crystalline organism like a star or a liquid crystal spaceship, a jellyfish traveling through the galaxy…
- harpoon dodger
- Dayvan Cowboy
- Posts: 2342
- Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:20 pm
- Location: Ontario, Canada
- Contact:
Well here's my lair/Batcave..named as such due to all the Batman stuff I have. Apologies for the battery of pictures, but I have a lot of stuff. One room is living room, the other is my bedroom/studio. Enjoy.
http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/6121/112feo.jpg
http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/176/113qi.jpg
http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/7250/114dk.jpg
http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/9704/116aus.jpg
http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/6579/117dpe.jpg
http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/3743/118sd.jpg
http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/3729/120ju.jpg
http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/5623/121rf.jpg
http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/4717/122jo.jpg
http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/4396/123yqr.jpg
http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/6685/124eh.jpg
http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/7590/125qh.jpg
http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/8236/126tf.jpg
http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/6121/112feo.jpg
http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/176/113qi.jpg
http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/7250/114dk.jpg
http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/9704/116aus.jpg
http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/6579/117dpe.jpg
http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/3743/118sd.jpg
http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/3729/120ju.jpg
http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/5623/121rf.jpg
http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/4717/122jo.jpg
http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/4396/123yqr.jpg
http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/6685/124eh.jpg
http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/7590/125qh.jpg
http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/8236/126tf.jpg
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time.
- harpoon dodger
- Dayvan Cowboy
- Posts: 2342
- Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:20 pm
- Location: Ontario, Canada
- Contact:
- saturdayindex
- Dayvan Cowboy
- Posts: 1681
- Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:40 pm
- Location: Thailand, Japan, US, Netherlands, Australia
- harpoon dodger
- Dayvan Cowboy
- Posts: 2342
- Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:20 pm
- Location: Ontario, Canada
- Contact:
Now that to me is just heaven, maybe a little too cluttered but damn there is some seriously nice goodies in that studio
Sagan: In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.
Basinski: I wanted Cascade to become this crystalline organism like a star or a liquid crystal spaceship, a jellyfish traveling through the galaxy…
Basinski: I wanted Cascade to become this crystalline organism like a star or a liquid crystal spaceship, a jellyfish traveling through the galaxy…
- IanRedpoint
- Dayvan Cowboy
- Posts: 1414
- Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:34 pm
- Location: London, England
IanRedpoint wrote:fujee wrote:Now that to me is just heaven, maybe a little too cluttered but damn there is some seriously nice goodies in that studio
Although, curiously, there don't appear to be any actual instruments in there.
Nah man, all the instruments are in the live room, this geezer is just a real relaxed sound engineer
Sagan: In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.
Basinski: I wanted Cascade to become this crystalline organism like a star or a liquid crystal spaceship, a jellyfish traveling through the galaxy…
Basinski: I wanted Cascade to become this crystalline organism like a star or a liquid crystal spaceship, a jellyfish traveling through the galaxy…
Okay, here goes.
This isn't my current man cave (I'm a bit nomadic at present). This picture captures some of the 'man cave' I had in the best flat I ever lived in (just last year) in New Cross, London. (I was messing with the exposure on my camera; hence the white light in the top left, where a lamp is hidden).
aaanndd I found one looking in the other direction too..
aaaanndd... this flat was so badass it even had a resident DJ

This isn't my current man cave (I'm a bit nomadic at present). This picture captures some of the 'man cave' I had in the best flat I ever lived in (just last year) in New Cross, London. (I was messing with the exposure on my camera; hence the white light in the top left, where a lamp is hidden).
aaanndd I found one looking in the other direction too..
aaaanndd... this flat was so badass it even had a resident DJ

- asymmetrical head
- Eagle Minded
- Posts: 410
- Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:20 am
- Location: San Diego, ca
- Contact:
- Waterbagel
- Dayvan Cowboy
- Posts: 1953
- Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:50 am
- Location: gulf coast US

