Moderator: Aesthetics
2020k
Moderator
Posts: 2130 Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:47 am
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Contact:
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by 2020k » Thu May 10, 2012 5:00 am
I just typed up a 1,200+ review on the song.
ouch my fingers hurt, click to read it - It's weird to think that there are only TWO MORE SONGS being released before the album is out.
Album has confirmed to be released digitally (duh), CD/DVD combo, Vinyl.
hexagon son
Happy Cycler
Posts: 3254 Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2005 1:17 pm
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by hexagon son » Thu May 10, 2012 3:27 pm
Wow, you really dissected that song, very well done!
"It's been a long time..."
747Music
Nova Scotia Robot
Posts: 5164 Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:13 am
Location: Ontario, Canada
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by 747Music » Wed May 23, 2012 3:27 pm
^^ Awesome song yet again.
hexagon son
Happy Cycler
Posts: 3254 Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2005 1:17 pm
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by hexagon son » Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:10 pm
"It's been a long time..."
2020k
Moderator
Posts: 2130 Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:47 am
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Contact:
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by 2020k » Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:23 pm
"I'm gonna miss waking up on Tuesday's to her bipolar ass." - Youtube comment. LMAO
Just found out that a song I did that sampled "b" just hit 100 plays! It's a simple track that I did as a demo for a pop artist and for a recording studio I worked at.
As We Go .
747Music
Nova Scotia Robot
Posts: 5164 Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:13 am
Location: Ontario, Canada
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by 747Music » Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:22 pm
A black box! boc?
...someone had to say it...
hexagon son
Happy Cycler
Posts: 3254 Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2005 1:17 pm
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by hexagon son » Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:29 pm
747Music wrote: A black box! boc?
...someone had to say it...
Oh shit! I had to actually laugh out loud when I read that!
"It's been a long time..."
Radiobuzz
Eagle Minded
Posts: 381 Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:20 am
Location: On a beach in Argentina
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by Radiobuzz » Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:34 am
So have you heard
this ? Pretty neat! I got Kin but haven't got around to listen to it yet.
2020k
Moderator
Posts: 2130 Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:47 am
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Contact:
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by 2020k » Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:03 pm
I put up an album review and am giving away a few copies of the album.
More information is over here
Negamuse
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 2142 Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:45 am
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by Negamuse » Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:03 pm
I get a kind of vibe of Mint Julep off Chasing Kites. Not the sound so much as the song. It's good, I like this a lot.
747Music
Nova Scotia Robot
Posts: 5164 Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:13 am
Location: Ontario, Canada
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by 747Music » Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:31 pm
Yellow Records
Sherbet Head
Posts: 682 Joined: Mon May 09, 2011 1:52 pm
Location: Syracuse, New York
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by Yellow Records » Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:47 pm
This shit's really good.
Negamuse
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 2142 Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:45 am
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by Negamuse » Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:27 pm
This has been going round and round on repeat in my car. I'm loving the album so far, I know its kind of different to her other stuff by the sound of it, which is good stuff too but I'm all over this.
So many classic synth-pop sounds in here, my brain's firing off "Depeche Mode! Ultravox! Eurythmics!" as I listen. But the songwriting's pretty genius too. And she's got a great voice. Yet another top recommendation from Twoism.
2020k
Moderator
Posts: 2130 Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:47 am
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Contact:
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by 2020k » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:31 pm
Ionnalee is releasing her solo album next month and gave us this iamamiwhoami blast to the past! [media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihd9dKek2gc[/media] [media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoF6jkVc7js[/media] From the iamamiwhoami prelude... [media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yAI5_YXNqI[/media]