Page 5 of 5
Posted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:50 am
by bearhead
pianoforte wrote:02-I Am The King
04-Untitled
It's mandatory I hear these...
Posted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:41 am
by pianoforte
bearhead wrote:pianoforte wrote:02-I Am The King
04-Untitled
It's mandatory I hear these...
Haha, well, I still have to wait for the guy to give me permission to share the recording, but I assure you, it's well worth the wait...

Posted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:46 am
by bearhead
pianoforte wrote:bearhead wrote:pianoforte wrote:02-I Am The King
04-Untitled
It's mandatory I hear these...
Haha, well, I still have to wait for the guy to give me permission to share the recording, but I assure you, it's well worth the wait...

How do you have these connections? I'm curious to know.
Posted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:08 pm
by pianoforte
I don't have any connections, actually. I posted a comment on the YouTube video I linked earlier basically asking if anyone had taped any Duster live stuff, and someone replied and said that they'd send me a link to a download of the KSCU set if I'd email them.
I actually do this with a number of bands. You can get almost anything if you know where to look and who to ask. I write to fans and people who said they attended, venues (sometimes venues tape bands), ex-band members, etc.
Posted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:49 pm
by pianoforte
"(Per)mission accomplished!"
Until I can upload it to one of my own servers, here's a mediafire link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?yjjzymtvtmy
Enjoy

Posted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:26 am
by bearhead
You're a life saver dude.
Posted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:50 pm
by pianoforte
bearhead wrote:You're a life saver dude.

Posted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:30 am
by pianoforte
Exchanging emails with Clay right now. Some really interesting things might be happening to this thread very very soon. /zipped lips

Posted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:43 pm
by bearhead
pianoforte wrote:Exchanging emails with Clay right now. Some really interesting things might be happening to this thread very very soon. /zipped lips

Tell him we should start a band immediately.

Posted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:09 pm
by bearhead
Any updates from that chat you had with Clay?
Posted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:19 pm
by pianoforte
^ Received a ton of Duster and Eiafuawn demos from someone at stereobird. I'm trying to get permission to share them here as we speak.
Posted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:14 pm
by pianoforte
He's fine with my sharing them, so I will upload them soon. Also, he's asked me to say:
tell people they are also welcome here. I know it can be intimidating to newcomers, but we aren't THAT bad.

("here" is
stereobird, where we've been conversing via PM)
Posted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:38 am
by bearhead
Cool man, looking forward to hearing the duster demos!
Posted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:47 pm
by pianoforte
Whoops! Posting the demos kinda slipped my mind for a little while. Sorry!
These are from from lemmy over at the stereobird forums. Here's the link he sent me:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/544 ... 20Part.rar
I've been waiting to post the link here because this rar is somewhat strangely organized and I wanted to clean it up a bit first, but I think I should probably just post them as is for now.
Enjoy!
pianoforte
Posted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:34 am
by bearhead
pianoforte wrote:Whoops! Posting the demos kinda slipped my mind for a little while. Sorry!
These are from from lemmy over at the stereobird forums. Here's the link he sent me:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/544 ... 20Part.rarI've been waiting to post the link here because this rar is somewhat strangely organized and I wanted to clean it up a bit first, but I think I should probably just post them as is for now.
Enjoy!
pianoforte
Oh shit, more Duster rarities!
Thank you man.
Posted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:05 am
by bearhead
Some of them seem to be cut off. Any reason why?
Posted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:38 pm
by pianoforte
Those files are untouched, just as lemmy sent them to me. It's possible your download was corrupted, or he may just have sent me short transfers, or maybe they're just short songs haha

Posted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:39 pm
by pianoforte
Also, for those who haven't seen yet, Duster's On The Dodge cassette surfaced on YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOc_qDcegR0
Posted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:16 pm
by pianoforte
Posted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:43 am
by bearhead