Why not just print that record?

Moderator: Aesthetics

Post a reply
User avatar
Cupz
High Scorer
Posts: 10670
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2005 2:15 pm

Why not just print that record?

Post by Cupz »

http://www.amandaghassaei.com/3D_printed_record.html

Mouth open wide. This still isn't where its supposed to be, but the progress is staggering. I might want to make an LP in this quality now. Where's Nicole when you need her.
Throw away your smartphone.
User avatar
mechanismj
Nova Scotia Robot
Posts: 5157
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2005 3:35 am
Contact:

Post by mechanismj »

Wow! That is pretty awesome.

I hear there are now 3D printers that use metal instead of resin, too.

Amazing stuff.
User avatar
bearhead
Sherbet Head
Posts: 875
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:42 am

Post by bearhead »

Oh my god, that's awesome! I kind of like that quality too.
User avatar
Basefree
Eagle Minded
Posts: 302
Joined: Sat May 04, 2013 11:32 pm
Location: Finland

Post by Basefree »

Bye bye record stores.
User avatar
fujee
Happy Cycler
Posts: 4012
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:46 pm
Location: UK

Post by fujee »

Incredible!
Sagan: In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Basinski: I wanted Cascade to become this crystalline organism like a star or a liquid crystal spaceship, a jellyfish traveling through the galaxy…
User avatar
tiny sparrow
Posts Quantity
Posts: 111
Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:47 pm
Location: Texas

Post by tiny sparrow »

must. have. now.
Don't be afraid to persist...
https://soundcloud.com/tiny-sparrow
Post a reply